Paging Suuchan - RESOLVED

Mar 8, 2009

1. I purchased an artist doll in need of repair and a Lusis faceplate in need of repair. I have not received any contact for 2 weeks. I have to date sent 3 PMs kindly requesting contact of any kind. I also sent an e-mail. I understand that she is in the middle of moving, but the last straw was seeing that she logged in today, but has not even so much as opened my last PM, as it was sent with a read-receipt.

What boggles my mind is that she's not in trouble with me. I just wanted an update, that's all. But now that she is not responding, and seeing as she has done this a few times to other people, I am concerned and so starting this thread with the hope that it can poke her into responding to me, before doing more aggressive stuff through paypal and such.

Suuchan if you are reading this, I'm not upset or mad or anything. I just want contact and an update on the status of my purchase...that's all! :sweat

2. Buff ~ Suuchan is now Being Paged - please keep this thread updated!

3. Still no response. I'll be filing a paypal claim later today to see if that gets the ball rolling.

4. I just checked and she was on yesterday at 10, without even opening my PM.

5. I have opened a paypal dispute in the hopes that it will encourage Suuchan to respond to me.

6. I've made contact with Suuchan through MSN and she's having a stressful time of it and said the dolls were shipped 2 days ago. They should arrive any day now, so when they do, I'll close the dispute and this thread happily! :)

7. Did not arive today.

8. Still nothing in today's mail. I will try to contact her through messenger again when I can, and also check my post office on Monday to be sure they don't have it there and forgot to leave a slip. Though, someone has been at my house all week, so, that's doubtful.

9. Dolls have still not arrived. I sent a message through messenger for her when she logs in asking when exactly they were shipped and by what method. If no dolls by the end of this week, I will be asking for my money back in full.

10. No contact since that one time when I surprised her. I sent her another message via offline messenger on Tuesday. I went to the post office today just to ensure that the package was not there, and perhaps just had mistakenly not been delivered. As I suspected, it was not there. My paypal dispute has gone unanswered and I am still planning on filing a claim on Friday.

11. Just an update...I have been on messenger constantly and haven't seen her since that first time. Its possible that she's on and is just blocking me, so if you just happen to be one of those really helpful sorts, you might add her and see if she comes up as visible on yours. That way at least I'll know if she's really offline or just purposefully ignoring me. She has never read my PMs, or replied to e-mail, or apparently ever mailed my dolls. Tomorrow I will be filing a claim. I would strongly advise against entering into a transaction with Suuchan at the moment.

12. Some communication tonight.

Buff says:
      helllo
      He Went to Jared says:
      Hi! Has the package arrived yet? I hadn't heard anything.
      Buff says:
      No, it has not. I need to know what method you sent it by.
      He Went to Jared says:
      USPS priority. That's it, I'm going to the post office tomorrow to file a claim.
      Buff says:
      Is it insured? Tracked?
      He Went to Jared says:
      As soon as I go to the bank tomorrow I'll give you back as much as I can, with your decision on what happens if it shows up. I'd only want half now, after all this trouble.
      He Went to Jared says:
      Insured and tracked, but my fiance 'helpfully' put the basket I keep stuff like that in his truck and it turned over. We're looking for the slip.
      Buff says:
      I expect some communication tomorrow.
      He Went to Jared says:
      Of course. This is the first time I've ever had a package go missing, and I'm going to turn his truck inside out to find that slip.
      He Went to Jared says:
      I'm really, really sorry about all of this.
      Buff says:
      For reference, I already went to my post office to see if the package was there. So its not at my post office. I do appreciate the refund. If/when the package ever shows, I will happily repay.
      He Went to Jared says:
      Okay. I was asking around my friends who use the same post office I had, and they've all had big problems lately.
      He Went to Jared says:
      There's rumors it's about to close down, and so I guess they don't care anymore? And they're using temps for everything, really, which is no consolation for all the hassle.
      Buff says:
      Is there anything that would cause you to not contact me tomorrow and refund me?
      He Went to Jared says:
      Not unless the cable in the entire neighborhood dies, and then I can still go to a library.
      Buff says:
      Thanks

13. I received a refund today in full. I can consider this resolved now, though I may wish for it to be opened briefly for me to add details if the dolls ever do arrive. I wish they would, as I would much rather have the dolls than the refund, but Suuchan has been very amiable when I talked to her, and either way, done her part to make this resolved. :)