1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Paging toratenryuu - RESOLVED

May 11, 2007

1. So, I sent off a MNF head for her to mod quite a while ago. Then, she went on a hiatus. I was a bit nervous then, but she posted something on her modding thread and contacted me. She said she would finish it when she got the chance. I also asked for more pictures of what the head currently looks like. She told be she would ship it, but I haven't heard anything after that.

Well, it's been a couple weeks and I haven't heard from her at all. I tried PM her a couple times and posting in her thread.

Anyone else have transactions with her? It also shows she hasn't logged on in quite a while as well...

At this point, I just want the head back. I don't even WANT the MNF head anymore, but I would like it back all the same (I have decided that MNF NS isn't just my thing).
    2. Please, if any knows any way I can contact her... as she hasn't been on since April, and isn't responding to me.

And, has anyone else dealt with her at all? I know she had a mod shop open for a while. Any other experiences?
    3. So I emailed her just now. Hopefully she will respond back to me, busy in life or not, this should still be part of good business practice. ^^

I know she has the head, as I have a picture she sent me of the mods before I asked if she could mod a certian part of the face a bit more. I said I would be able to pay her more for the mods I asked her to do.

Looks like I might have deleted the PM with the pictures, as my inbox was full a while back. :/
    4. So, in new news, I recently (finally) received an email from her. She did apologize and said she would ship the doll out this Thursday.

I'll post more when I receive the head. It won't be quite finished in its mods, which is fine, but it might just be a hassle to send it off to another modder... I'll have to see what I want to do with him once I receive him.
    5. I don't know why, but RainbowSheltie never did update this thread. RainbowSheltie did receive the head and has since sold it. I believe it is currently owed by Kittywolf13, as it is now on a female body here in this thread: http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=206760