1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Paging Turynn - RESOLVED

Nov 27, 2010

1. Turynn was kind enough to let me put an Iplehouse Tania on layaway in October for $325. I sent the final payment plus shipping two weeks ago and was contacted by Turynn on Wednesday or Thursday. She said she would have Tania in the mail between Friday and Monday. I was okay with this, but when Wednesday rolled around and I hadn't had so much as a pm for an update, I sent her a pm asking about the situation. It is now Friday, and though she has had time to post to her current sales thread and other places, she has not had the time to take Tania to the mail or at least pm as to what is going on. I am a student too, but I also know that it doesn't take a whole lot of time to go to the post office and mail a package, especially one that I have paid on time for every week and sent shipping and insurance for.

I have copies of every slip for the UPS money orders I sent, and I am sure they can track them down if need be. I also have all the pms she's sent to me, but I am not sure I have all of mine.

She has had really great feedback from past transations, and I am extremely disappointed. I am also paranoid and a bit afraid now, because of all the problem seller threads out there. I am hoping she will see this and will take the time to contact me and get my Tania to me. I don't want to have to take any further action than simply getting my doll. I am incredibly frustrated that I even have to create a thread like this, and unfortunately this makes me wary of the entire second hand market.

Please contact me Turynn so we can get this resolved. I hope everything is alright with you and I expect to hear from you within the week. Is this too much to ask?

Sorry and thank you for your time.
    2. I just want to comment that in my fairly slow communications with her, she has been very brief but polite and kind.
    3. For some reason I cannot edit my posts...I wanted to note that it was one week ago not two. XD Sorry for so many posts, but I cannot edit.
    4. Turynn was last on the forum 22NOV. She is now Being Paged.
    5. Does anyone have Turynn's contact info outside of DOA? Perhaps her email or something? I'm in the process of writing her a letter and mailing it to the address I have for her to see if I can get a response that way.
    6. Alright, another post to spam my own thread. I have contacted Turynn via her deviantart and ebay pages. We will see if she responds. I am giving her until next Friday to respond to me. If she does not, I will be reporting her to the police. I really don't want to have to take any legal action, as I know how crazy life can be. However, she has been using the illness/student excuse as far back as 2006. I am a full-time student in college. I am a senior. I work part time and have a family to take care of. There are no excuses for a lack of communication. I am also mailing out a letter to her tomorrow.
    7. Alrighty the poor dear was in a bit of a car accident! She is ok, but I got everything squared away. She was wonderful and understanding, so I consider this issue resolved!