Paging usagitink - RESOLVED

Jan 6, 2010

1. I am just looking to get in touch with usagitink who I had commissioned some clothes from back at the end of October/beginning of November. I know she had some problems with illness and let me know in early December that she would be shipping out my package and waiving the rest of the commission/shipping fee. However I have not received either a package or any contact from usagitink despite a few PM's. I know that PM's can get lost, so I just want to see if I can get in touch with her about my items.

Mods, if you need more information from me let me know. Thank you. :)

2. usagitink was last on the forum today. She is now Being Paged.

3. Answered. The holidays, illness, and alot of other issues have made life crazy. Stuff is being shipped this afternoon. ^_^

4. Just thought I'd update here that usagitink has contacted me and says that the items will be shipped today. I will leave this thread open until the items arrive. Thank you. :)

5. Usagitink has sent the package and provided me with a DC number. Once the package arrives I will update here and consider this matter resolved.

6. The package arrived today with all items included (and an extra shirt if I'm not mistaken). I will be posting individual feedback for usagitink and consider this matter resolved. Mods, you are free to lock this thread, thank you. :)