1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Paging VinylFaerie - RESOLVED

Sep 30, 2008

1. I really hate to do this, but it's been a month and no contact from her and I have not received the product.

On Aug. 29, I pm'd vinylfaerie about an unoa small bust chest piece. I bought them from her and paid on the 30 of Aug. After that I recieved no pm's from her up to now.

I'm not really loosing a lot of money here, but I feel that it should be noted. I understand if you have some problems and haven't had a chance to ship it out. But communication from you would be great. I have given you the benefit of the doubt for a month now. I've pm'd you twice. One asking if you've even received my payment and two, asking you to please reply to me asap about the item.

I checked her info and she has been on DOA. The last time was on the 25 of this month and yet I have received no word from you.

Please let me know what's going on !
    2. VinylFaerie is now Being Paged. She was last on the board yesterday. Please keep this thread updated with resolution.
    3. I have heard nothing from her yet. I'm losing out on $25-$30 which really isn't that bad, but i believe a transaction is a transaction and if she fails to complete a $30 transaction, then imagine what would happen if a doll was involved.

I hope to hear from her soon, but if she doesn't, i'm not at all that worried. I'd just like to note that I paid for my product and did not recieve it.
    4. I also bought some clothes from her.
      I never received them either, and it's been well over a month.
      I tried PMing her, but her folder is full. I sent an email, but no answer.....
    5. I just wanted to point out that VinylFaerie's sig now says this:

I've just gotten out of hospital for a severe kidney infection. I have cleaned my inbox, so if you're trying to PM, you can reach me now. I will try to be online as much as I can while I heal.

It would seem that's why she hasn't been answering PMs. D: it looks like you can contact her now, though! (I just sent her a PM myself, so I can verify that her inbox isn't full anymore, as mine went through just fine.)
    6. Thank you for pointing that out ! I did not know she was in the hospital ! :( She did PM me and she said she'd have the item out ASAP ! :)

I hope she's ok and that she heals quicky :aheartbea
    7. All items were shipped this week. Please do let me know if anyone hasn't gottten them. Yes, I'm sorry, I've been sick. I sent PMs as soon as I got back online, let me know if you didn't get them. Please PM if you need anything else. My apologies.
    8. I've recieved item ! Thank you so much VinylFaerie ! I hope you get well soon and are back up and running ! :D
    9. CathyM ~ Have you had resolution on this transaction?

10. Sorry for the delay...
      Yes, the items arrived while I was in the hospital.
      I am satisfied