1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Resolved Paging VonMonSTAR - RESOLVED

Feb 17, 2012

1. I have never had to post here before and hope I don't have to do so again.

On the 29th of Jan I sent payment to VonMonSTAR for a pair of jeans for $12. She said she received payment and would ship them on that following Tues or Weds, which would have been the 30th or 31st of Jan.

When I messaged her back asking if she had a chance to ship them, she replied to me on 2/4/12 stating she had been in the hospital and that she was out now and would ship them that Sat or Monday, which would have been the 6th at the latest.

Since that last PM from her on 2/4 I have not heard from her and have not recieved my item. I do hope that she is OK and that nothing is wrong, but I didn't know what else to do.
    2. VonMonSTAR was last on the forum 7FEB. She is now Being Paged.
    3. Still no word from her.
    4. I can't possibly be sorry enough for all of this. Just sent a private message hoping to correct the issue and fully accepting the consequences of my terrible business making.
    5. VonMonSTAR did indeed PM apologizing. She offered to refund me in full and ship the jeans for free, but I declined, just asking to have the jeans shipped with delivery confirmation. As soon as I get the delivery confirmation # I will consider this resolved. Thank you.
    6. VonMonSTAR refunded my money AND mailed the jeans to me. I consider this happily resolved. Thank you.