1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Paging Weaker - RESOLVED!

Aug 13, 2007

1. UPDATES:

08-14-07: Weaker has sent me a very nice, polite PM to explain. The delay was caused by RL issues that were beyond her control, even though she did her best to get around them, and she said she would send the body out today. :)

08-17-07: I sent Weaker a PM to ask about tracking.

08-25-07: I've sent Weaker a PM to inform her that I'm going to open a Paypal dispute next week, to stay within the 45 day limit for buyer protection. I still do *not* assume that Weaker is trying to scam me, I just want to be on the safe side.

09-11-07: Since my last update, Weaker has been in communication with me through PP and has also given me a new tracking number. According to tracking, the body left Chicago on 09-01-07, and it arrived in Germany and was processed by customs at the end of last week. I've picked the body up today, and thus this is now resolved. Weaker included several free presents in the box. :)

ORIGINAL POST (edited to make it less confusing and to add more information):

I don't like to make a public thread about this, but my last four PMs to Weaker have gone unanswered, and it's been 20 days since my last PM from her.

Weaker offered a Soulkid body in this thread.

Here is the timeline:

07-22-07: I sent her a PM to ask if the body was still available and tell her that I would like to buy it if it was. She agreed.

07-23-07: I sent payment via Paypal. She replied the same day, saying that she'd received payment and would send the body out asap. All communication from her was friendly, polite and prompt.

07-24-07: I replied to ask how she would ship the body and when I could roughly expect it.

I haven't heard directly from her since. I got an automated email from Paypal, saying that she'd printed out a shipping label, but that was followed almost immediately by another email that said that she'd canceled because the label wouldn't print.

07-30-07: I sent her another PM with no reply.

08-01-07: Up until this day, Weaker was logged in frequently, commented in threads and posted pictures.

08-05-07: Sent her another PM.

08-07-07: I got an automated email from USPS saying that she'd created a Click-N-Ship label for the package.

Since then, the tracking page of USPS hasn't changed from:

"The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on August 8, 2007 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later."

08-10-07: I sent her a PM to ask if she'd shipped the body out. It's been six days -- four business days -- now, and it worries me that the information has not changed at all, and that I haven't gotten a direct reply from her in the last 20 days.
    2. It's likely in the mail, but I don't know where she is so it could take a bit. Hope she PMs you soon!
    3. I'm unsure about that, because if it was in the mail, shouldn't the tracking info have changed by now? It's been a full week today.
    4. When I had a doll on the way the tracking never changed until it was delivered to me. It scared me too. But, everything turned out alright. I hope it does for you too.
    5. Oh yeah, the automatic one like that doesn't change. It MAY after it's out of the country, but I dunno. Hopefully she mailed it that same day.
    6. Weaker has contacted me, and everything should be resolved now. (See updated first post.)
    7. UPDATE: The body is here now, and thus the conflict is resolved.