1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Resolved Paging with Hasacz - RESOLVED

Dec 18, 2011

1. I have some problem with Hasacz .I bought a SD16 Pearl head from her and I finish the payment at last month 24th ,she reply me that she receive the payment at 26th and she said she gonna ship my head in about 4 days .After 10 days on Dec 6th I didn't receive the head ,so I pm her if she shipped my head .She reply me that she just shipped it on 6th .This is the last time I received her PM .And she didn't give me any tracking number .I sended her 2 massage during 10th and 12th .But I still didn't receive her reply yet ,I trust her ,I do understand she was kind of busy ,I just want make sure everything is OK ,cause I just lost my doll head on the way to home ,I just don't want it happen again .My English is not good ,hope you understand what I said .
    2. Hasacz was last on the forum 16DEC. She is now Being Paged.
    3. I still didn't get any answer from Hasacz.
    4. Still no reply, I don't know what can I do.
    5. I am really sorry for my lack of response which was due to some really serious health problems..
      According to the tracking number that I received while shipping the head, the parcel have already been delivered earlier today. I would be glad if yumekiX could confirm that information..
      YumekiX, yet again I would like to sincerely apologise for any inconvenience that was caused by my sudden hospitalisation, namely lack of any response for almost two weeks.

Once yumekiX confirms that she received the parcel I think that the transaction might be considered as resolved.
    6. I just received the head really beautiful, thanks a lot. I love the choclate >▽<. I think this thread can be closed.