Unresolved Paging zilaw - UNRESOLVED MEMBER BANNED

Sep 8, 2011

1. I hate to do this but there hasn't been any communication from you since July 1, 2011.

I joined a small shoe group order run by zilaw that closed at the end of April and was estimated to ship during the beginning of May. However May and June passed and there was no communication from zilaw. On the 1st of July zilaw wrote on the group order thread that "stilling waiting... hopefully ships around mid-July". Well mid-July passed and now it is September 8th and there has been no updates or word from zilaw.

I PMed zilaw on 9/01 giving them a week to reply before starting this thread but there was no answer. Zilaw's profile says that the last time zilaw was online was 07-05-2011.

I would really like for zilaw to send me my shoes asap with no excuses or please refund the payment if you don't have the shoes on hand.

2. zilaw was last on the forum 5JUL. She is now Being Paged. Please keep this thread updated.

3. I joined the same GO as essiekl and have similarly not heard from zilaw since early July and have not recieved my shoes. I am now out $155HKD (approx. $20USD) and out of the Paypal dispute window.

Like essiekl, I expect the shoes I paid for and/or a complete refund.

4. I have also joined this group order and have not heard anything since July :(

5. I've not had contact with zilaw but sent them an email via the email provided to us on Paypal.

6. There hasn't been a reply to the email. Since paypal won't do anything about this I'm going to contact my bank to see if they can do something.

7. There still hasn't been any contact from zilaw. I'm waiting for contact from my bank as they are investigating this transaction. I'm skeptical that zilaw will contact us now.

8. If we can't contact zilaw, is there any way we can contact B.C.?

9. Do you know what the company's full name is by any chance? I've been googling B.C but I can't find anything.

10. I just reported them to the Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) using their name and email from the paypal transaction. It's not a big amount of money but at this moment in time they are running around using their verified paypal account and can potentially scam others.

11. I believe it's a chinese company called Baby Channel, but not 100% sure. Can anyone else confirm?

12. I believe this is Baby Channel's blog: http://babychannel.blogcn.com/
      I have tried to contact her before (unrelated to this order) but she never replied, maybe she doesn't understand english.

13. Thank you for the link! Unfortunately I can't speak or read anything other than English and Korean... but I'll try sending them an email too.

14. At this point I wouldn't be surprised if zilaw never placed the order in the first place and has just made off with our money. I suppose the fact the first invoice was so late should have been a big warning about her reliability.:( I wonder if anyone who speaks/writes Chinese could lend us a hand and help us contact Baby Channel to see if our order was ever placed?

15. I wrote an email to Baby Channel and they haven't replied to me either...

16. Here is another way to contact Baby Channel / Yo Chan : http://www.flickr.com/photos/_yo_chan/

I really think she cannot speak English. :( So will need someone to be able to contact her and speak to her in Chinese. This is such a shame as I had wanted to order boots from BC too but never got in at the right time. Good luck >__<!

17. Nurie thank you SO much for the link!

I received a reply back from yo-chan (Baby Channel) today.

I'm a bit confused as to why she wrote she received the order from me but I think that's a typo. However the email implies that Baby Channel got the order from zilaw but they also can't get a hold of them either... I wonder if zilaw is okay then?

18. I'm glad you were able to get a reply! I hope she will be able to contact zilaw >.<

19. It's been almost another month without word from zilaw and I think unfortunately we can assume she's not coming back...

I wonder if I can link this thread on zilaw's feedback thread.

20. We will leave this thread open. You may post a link in her individual feedback thread.