1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Peakswoods Fairies of Colors Discussion PART VIII

Apr 2, 2018

1. Ooh your Mona is gorgeous! Is she in Suntan? I'm planning on ordering a Mona myself (unless I find one 2nd hand before the end of the ordering period), and seeing your pictures just makes my heart flutter in anticipation even more!

#221 Treasure, Dec 20, 2018
      Last edited: Dec 20, 2018
    2. Thank you! Yes, she's in suntan. I love this skin tone so much (I have three suntan girls now :D). I hope you can get yourself a Mona too!

3. Wow!! she's very cute! congrats!! that suntan skin is beautiful! I don't any PW in that color, but is in my wishlist for next event

4. I got one of the hats I was missing from the Bitten Collection! Still missing the matching outfit, but at least I had the wig. Love this look
      [​IMG]DSC_0441 by Skyealloway, on Flickr

5. I was wondering if any of you have seen owner pictures of the new sculpt 'Red'?
      Perhaps it's too early since she was just released in December.

Btw beautiful outfits :D @skyealloway

6. Nope!

7. Look at like pw is having a 17th anniversary event, but I can’t get the website to load?

8. I'm so excited I can finally order my hunky dory in grey blue skin! Will also be my first doll on layaway so it will take some time before I would get her in my hands, but I don't mind!

@skyealloway oh that's strange, the site seems to load perfectly on my end.

#228 Mademoiselle Grymms, Feb 13, 2019
      Last edited: Feb 13, 2019
    9. @Mademoiselle Grymms I think my internet was being dumb, working fine now!

Looks like you can switch out for any head that you want! So tempted, I still want a vampire mona. Looks like the manicure for the nail hands is not an option this time though, so that is sad. I have to wait anyway, my tax refund is going to the dentist :sorry

10. I finally did it!! The stars finally aligned! PeaksWoods release period in Blue Grey resin + I have money! I’m so excited. :D
      Fully paid Dandy Laksa in blue grey. I was going to go Seize, but I like the more open eyes and longer face of Laksa. (Even though he has more grumpy pout lips). And I managed to grab the white rabbit outfit last year when it was on sale by itself. So my white rabbit is coming home! <3 Has anyone got a Seize or Laksa home they can spam me with?

11. Woo congrats!!

12. @skyealloway oh no that's such a pitty! Sudden bills can be so annoying at times like this. Peakswoods vampire sculpts are to die for. The one nice thing about peakswoods is that they do bring their sculpts back only the wait can be a burden. Let's hope they will soon host a new event!

@Buzzibee congrats! Laska is a lovelly sculpt, indeed his longer face gives him some extra charm plus really like his nose somehow. Personally also very excited to see the blue Grey skin in person, really hope it's as good as on the pictures I found of it.

I placed my order yesterday as an early birthday gift to myself, plus added the Alice wig and black shoes. Now I just need to ge tmy hands on an nice Alice in wonderland outfit (something like the bloody Alice release or Alice in wickedland one... But i geuss that's going to be rare to find). In the end I paid in full because I don't think I could handle the layaway times.

13. In the meantime, perusing the PeaksWoods gallery area is wonderful. There are a lot of brilliant pictures in there. Maybe more than here?

14. Congrats!! Laska is very handsome!
      I bought a Seize from a friend and he's still in my house. The doll is gorgeous! I'll ask her permission to post a pic of him here
      I have a Dandy Tristan Rabbit in blue grey and it's a fantastic color, you made an excellent choice!
      This event I'm going to buy Keith in suntan, I'm very excited!!

15. Oooh I’d love to see owner pics of Seize :whee:

16. The stars have only aligned for me and Peakswoods once when I bought my lavender Kasspio years ago. Never fell in love with a doll straight out of the box like that before and I've been dying ever since to get my hands on another yet it NEVER seems to work out.

This time I actually have money, but two other dolls are possibly coming out soon. Yet it's also my birthday. So... wow I am in a bind once again, this time closer than usual.

I missed out on the pink skin and now I have one day left to decide if I should take the plunge and get myself another Kass, Kasspio, Keith or Troy. Surprisingly I really dislike Tristan... but I love Troy? What is wrong with me xD

I would adore a Gio on the larger body, I seem to be the only one who doesn't like that blue grey, but for some reason he looks really nice in those shades.... but I think I need to stick to the immediate plans if any. Ugh what to doooooo Peakswoods always has me going back and forth every order period. Such bad timing!

17. @Littlebirdzoom Honestly, with those choices, it's not like you can go wrong no matter who you pick! ;)

My suntan Gio finally arrived this month! :chibi No pictures because I don't have a decent wig for him yet, though he's stunning anyways; I'd always thought PW faceups look amazing in pictures and now I know that's true in reality too! Of course, now he's whispering in my ear that he needs a Peakswood friend to hang out with....:atremblin

18. [​IMG]Lady in the dark by suruni, on Flickr

My Rosemii is bluegrey resin and I think the skintone photographs beautifully every time. But to me it's just grey with a hint of blue in it, I would much more prefer it to be blue with a hint of grey in it. I love unnatural skintones. But either way it's a really beautiful skintone.

19. @Littlebirdzoom all those sculpts are indeed wonderfull can fully understand your blockade on picking just one of them >. <. But then again if you don't really like the blue Grey and really love the lavender pink skin I would wait and keep the money locked away until they have that skin colour again. Even tho it's hard and I also almost bought my hunky dory sooner in a shade I liked but did not love love for her (had exactly the opposite as you, wanted her in blue Grey but I just missed that and then there only was a lavender pink as fast option :p).
      Either way peakswoods dolls always come out beautiful I think.

@shinibun grats on the arrival! I'm also very excited to finally see one of their face ups in persons once my girl gets here (all tho I have a full few months to go before that happens haha). Would love to see some picks of your gio once his wigs gets to you :)

@suruni love the face up on your girl, think the deep pink really goes well with the blue Grey skintone.

20. [​IMG]14mm fairytale fae by suruni, on Flickr

Another one of my Harmaja already since I received new eyes for her. She's so beautiful I can only stare and be in love with her. xD

Would love to see more owner pics of Emerald green resin since I really like how that looks in photos! Not sure if I ever order another PW doll but if so it will definitely be in emerald green...