1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Peakswoods Fairies of Colors Discussion PART VIII

Apr 2, 2018

1. Just got notice that my winter event dolls are going to be delivered tomorrow!!! I’m so excited to give them a faceup and start dressing them up! I got eye molds and wigs in advance of their arrival :XD:

It’s a little crazy that I’m getting these before the Little Rosemii I ordered back in October.

2. How rude of me! I got caught up with my dolls’ arrivals/faceup/sewing and never posted pictures. Here’s my Stella, she’s a Peak’s Woods FOC Mona. I am so taken with her!

[​IMG]

Currently working on completing a little pinafore set for her:
      [​IMG]

I’m hoping to give my FOC Lemon a faceup in the next few days :celebrate

3. That's such a lovely resin color!!

4. Thank you! I agree, it’s an unusual color but I like that it’s not too in your face unusual!

this has me thinking about that lavender resin tone...

5. Wonderful surprise yesterday! My tan Red came home. [​IMG]
      She's so pretty, I love her parted lips! :chibi Now to find a style for her :)

6. I’ve been hoping to see tan Dreamy Red!! I can’t wait to see what you do with yours!

7. Thank you Cuteasadoll! :whee:

8. krystina: Wow! Can't wait to see your new girl.

9. Fantastic pic! I've never seen a PW this tone, all that I've seen appear 'paper white'. I have 3 of the PW bodies, and I LOVE this old body on my Briana. Those tiny hands!

[​IMG]

10. Her fa
      her face up is gorgeous!

11. @krystina: Any updates on your doll? :celebrate

12. @stellarphenomena omg my post got deleted cuz I said the “M” word :XD:
      Anyway, I might try getting her faced up if it’s taking too long. Maybe a faceup will help me decide a character for her.

13. @krystina: I get what you're saying. Is the delete because it's seen as advertising?! Anyway, I just kind of wanted to see her with a face up, so I was curious...

14. lol yes but definitely unintentional :sweat

15. @krystina: Of course it was unintentional, otherwise you would have been soliciting the past 3 months prior to answering my inquiry.

16. @krystina I saw that you had her up, she's so beautiful, I'd be tempted if I wasn't on hiatus right now. If you do end up getting her faceup I'd love to see. :kitty2

@stellarphenomena Your Briana is so pretty as always. Did you end up ordering during the Fob event?

17. @faireva: No, I ended up forgetting the idea after I calculated the cost of the Rosemii that I liked!

18. If I get her face-up, most definitely will post pictures :XD:

19. Could anyone share their Goldie's? I am really loving them lately!!