1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Peakswoods Fairies of Colors Discussion PART VIII

Apr 2, 2018

1. @mydaffer: Thanks! I've never taken a comparative image of the bodies, sorry. They are the original body, the lolita body, and the AB body (absolute beauty). I'll be sure to keep it in mind whenever I redress them all.

2. Thank you.. :)

3. Blow is super cute... tbh you can't go wrong with any of these cuties ;3;

Haha oh man I was looking at the layaway page and saw yours, then realized mine will have the same title?? Maybe they'll call it "Layaway for Other Casey" :XD:

4. I'm DYING! :XD:
      I mean, I'm REALLY glad that we didn't order the same doll, that would have been a great test of their patience. I could just imagine them just throwing in the towel at that point. :sweat
      I do love Lune though...well, and Keith for that matter! Can't we just buy them all?

5. Hello all, I got my first Peaks Woods doll a few months back and would like to share her here. She's a FOC Red in pink punch skin color. I haven't really did much with her yet but am so happy to have her.

[​IMG]

6. @mydaffer - She is so beautiful & sweet, thanks for sharing her!

7. Your welcome, and thank you for the sweet comment. ;)

8. I'm curious how often Peak's Woods opens up their entire line of FOC girls - I really want to purchase Skiya. I'm curious when they last did so. So far this year, the ordering windows for FOC dolls has been really limited to a few sculpts. I'm starting to fear that Skiya and other older FOC dolls are retired....

But then again, last winter, I had been told that the older FOB sculpts were retired. But then in April, and again in the summer, they had ordering windows opened for the entire FOB lines. I am SO SO happy that they did!

So I guess I'm holding out hope that next year they will open up the FOC line for ordering, including Skiya. I'm curious when they last did so - I'm new to the hobby - It's about a year since I got serious about BJD collecting. I'd loved them from afar for years.

@mydaffer - So cute! And love her outfit and her pose, holding the strings of her bonnet! ^_^

9. Thank you so much, I made her outfit for a sewing theme here on DoA and I believe it was a free for all. ;)

10. Hi, idk if it's the place to talk about but I missed the sale, I want to order a blow or a Lune in emerald, but it seems the sale is only open once a year for this skin color? Can you confirm?

11. I think the special resin colors are for events only, and they don't always release the same colors every time. There will surely be other events before next Halloween, but Emerald may not be an option.

12. @mydaffer - That's so awesome! How long have you been sewing? Red's outfit is beautiful! ^_^

I just downloaded a pattern from Gracefaerie Designs on Etsy, to make my first doll sewing project for Mori Moth - a pleated skirt. So far, I've only sewn really simple things, like bags/containers and hemmed napkins. (I've stocked up on muslin for lots of practice before I tear into the linen I bought for the skirt. :) )

13. Thank you so much, I’ve been sewing off and on for about 10 years and off more then on because of work. I just sew mostly from scratch, I love eyeballing and making mistakes. When I make a mistake, I find creative ways to fix them. I tried patterns and I did sew a dress 10 years ago from GF as well, with the help of my mother who can sew from patterns. It took 10 years to complete, but It turned out well. I’m not a pattern sewer, I tend to fail miserably at following directions. Sewing is fun though and rewarding. ;)

14. I bought a Vampire Goldie second hand and am currently waiting for her to ship.
      (she will ship in January to avoid Christmas season)

I want to shop for clothing for her.

Are there brands/doll companies where the clothes are a good to perfect fit for FOC girls? (I know she is SD13 size in general but hoping to get something with a good fit)

She is on the newer body (I assume since she is pretty new) and has S bust.

Recommendations are welcome :)

15. Congrats on the vampire Goldie! I have on a A.B. body and adore her face sculpt so much. The little vampire teeth are so nice!
      I shopped with dollheart a few times because their sd10/sd13 outfits fit my FOC dolls really well, but it has to be your style.

Completly other more general qeustion but I noticed I can't enter the peakswoods official site anymore on my computer. My antivirus goes crazy when I try to open it and blocks the whole site stating it's dangerous. On my phone the site is working (but then again I have a less strong anti-virus program on my phone). Does anyone else also have this problem?

16. It’s working just fine on my iPad.

17. Thank you for your reply.

I always get a warning when entering the homepage. I am on my android smartphone. Had this since I first found them, around a year ago I think.

18. Hmm strange, maybe its my antivirus being overactive then! The next order periode will probably still be a while so that does give me enough time to figure it out :)

19. My emerald green Dandy Lune arrived today! He's so cute!!!

[​IMG]

I'm so happy I was hoarding this wig because it's sooo good on him! But now I have to find him some pink eyes... these ones are color edited.

20. Congratulations on such a beautiful doll. Love the wig and that color eyes are perfect, nice editing on them. ;)