1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Peakswoods Fairies of Colors Discussion PART VIII

Apr 2, 2018

1. I'm am so happy to (soon) join the PW club! I finally jumped in and bought a Briana head today, she was one of the sculpts I really liked since I joined the hobby many years ago. I'm not sure what kind of character I'll make her but I am excited nonetheless :chibi

2. @ame_hime Briana is a lovely sculpt, grata on the order and welcome to the peakswoods den haha
      Sometimes characters vorm the moment you see the doll in real life, excited to see what you will do with her :)

3. @ame_hime Congrats! Do you have a body in mind for the Briana head? It is a beautiful sculpt!

4. @UnderWingss I am considering a Luts Senior Delf Type 5 body!

5. Saw a teaser on bjdcollectstasy that they will be releasing last years vampires again? I sure love me some peakswoods vampires :love

6. That would be some good news for me! Recently I have been starring at my vampire Goldie and all tho I still love the sculpt somehow she doesn't really fit the character of the countess anymore. Especially after seeing vampire Rosemii. The head sculpt is just a bit more cheeky and sly then Goldie.

7. So, I paid off my doll 4 months ago and still waiting for shipping. They said the factory shipped my dolls body to them but no head... no head? So I'm assuming that means they didnt make her head and I have to wait another couple months to get her? :/ Had I known this, I wouldnt have ordered her.. very frustrating..

8. @wrxgal did you order with a faceup? Because then the head probably is being painted. If it’s blank, then it’s odd they had no head yet, but the time frame is normal for Peak’s Woods. They start production after the layaway is over, and Peak’s Woods commonly takes 4-8 months. My shortest wait was 4 months, my longest was 7 months last year.

9. @wrxgal I've got a bunch of PW dolls and they've varied but like @Cuteasadoll said, they've been typically between 4 and 6 months. If you want real pain, order a Dollshe doll. I've been waiting one year and nine months for one of theirs...and still no word on shipping in sight...so 4-6 months? No problem....

10. Doer anybody have a dreaming mona?, her limited edition as alice is so stunning

11. Dreaming Mona was released as part of their summer event from July 1 - July 31. Their turnaround time is 100-130 business days, excluding not only weekends, but also Korean holidays. The absolute earliest she'll be available is mid-November.

I am also excited to see owner photos of her, too!

12. What's Peakswood's release schedule? Curious of when they'll be up again. :)

13. @Chikku they’ll have a Halloween event October 1-15 :3nodding: I asked in August since I need to buy a Dandy body. They also added some vampire heads to the parts page, and in the description mention Suntan, Emerald Green, Lavender Link, and Blue Grey, so I think those are the skin tones to expect as well. My friend needs a Lavender Pink body and they told me she’d be able to order it too, so that’s why I have a bigger hunch that’s what’s coming ;)

14. Thank you! That’s so exciting— I love the vampire heads and their suntan. The lavender pink is so unique and gorgeous too. God, now I want everything hahaha.

15. Oh I might be in trouble if they release something I really like in Emerald Green! I think the skintone looks absolutely beautiful. Let's wait and see what they'll release! :)

16. If I look at the drop down skin options for the dolls currently I see lavender pink and emerald green so I geuss its just going to be those two besides the ws and ns.
      Was really hoping for the blue Grey but geuss I'll have to wait some more, my wallet will live another day!

17. in their instagram they said about the skin tones for halloween event "only emerald green and lavander pink" this time

18. Oh no, my favorite boy in more skin tones and a new type. Save me. Peakswoods only ever releases dolls when I am in a bad financial situation. It's like fate xD

19. Here's some spam of my SD girl....I took it this evening.

If anyone gets a chance check out Dollzone Kerze - I would be curious to see if anyone else thinks she looks similar to PW dolls.

[​IMG]

20. @stellarphenomena she looks stunning in that light! And yes I also had to look twice with Kerze, I thought I was the only one that mistook her for a peakswoods sculpt.