1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Peakswoods Fairies of Colors Discussion PART VIII

Apr 2, 2018

1. There are three teasers up on Facebook and bjdcollectasy posted a list of five dolls that will be released. I don’t see a notice on thier website yet.

I’m really tempted by vampire open eyed Goldie. I have bitten Goldie...and half closed eyes vampire Goldie... do I need an open eyed vampire Goldie for my set???

I love the pink colored gal but I’m not sure who she is?Peak's Woods
      I don’t think she’s Mona since her mouth is closed so if bjdcollectasy is correct that makes her Blossom Rosemii. EDIT: on Instagram they have pictures up of all of them and they are labeled so yes this one is Blossom Rosemii

#161 skyealloway, Oct 4, 2018
      Last edited: Oct 4, 2018

2. If you’re talking about the one in the black wig, yes she’s vampire Rosemii Blossom.

3. Thanks!
      Does anyone own one of last years Halloween editions that they’d like to share owner pics of?

4. I have vampire Tristan. She’s awesome, but I’m selling her so she’s packed up at the moment.

5. O
      M
      G
      I change my mind. Vampire Mona with her tilted eyes and parted lips is The Best vampire.
      :love:love
      Ugghhhhh but do I need three vampires????:?
      The peakswoods site is all updated now with the new dolls available

6. I lucked out. If they had posted the regular Rosemii Vampire I would have been hooked, but they're all open eyed so I've escaped with my wallet intact...

7. Hi everyone! I'm reeaaally tempted by this event because I can finally get a PW doll (I've wanted one since I started collecting 8 years ago) and in a beautiful green resin on top of that! But now I'm in a huge dilemma because it looks like they offer ALL the heads? Can someone confirm that I'm not crazy? They introduced 6 dolls for this event but if you go on a sales page you can actually select from a bunch of heads available. I hope this is correct because that would mean I could get my dream PW doll, a green Vampire Dandy Gio Blue! :D I'm also awfully tempted by this adorable green Vampire Goldie, although I would prefer her dreaming vampire eyes I think. Argh the choices! They're also a lot more expensive than I thought :sweat but thankfully they offer long layaways. Oh man I'm super tempted to get a girl and a boy but that would mean shelling out over a grand. :barf
      Can someone also tell me about the 61cm Dandy body and the 67cm Dandy body? Can the smaller sized one pose decently? I prefer the taller one for looks but I have a few very tall boys and not really the space for another one...
      Can you tell I'm excited? :XD:

8. I have the original dreamy eyed vampire Goldie and my husband says she is better than the new girl (I’m sure he’d just trying to talk me out of it :roll:)

It’s awesome that they offer so many heads but I wish I had more time to make a decision! It makes me sad to pass on vampire Mona...I love her face!

9. @Zomboid You get the whole doll. Not just the head. This is just how they set up their sale pages. When they do new releases for a particular size, they generally allow you to buy the rest of the dolls in the same category.
      I've seen the green in person and it's gorgeous. I'm usually not a fan of the more fantasy colors but it's really a great one. I, unfortunately, don't own any boys so can't answer the dandy questions. There is a separate thread for the boys, you may get better answers there :)

Peak's wood is way too fair with their layaways! I currently have Mona on layaway and I'm super tempted to add vampire Rosemii too. She never really caught my attention before but I just think the vampire perfectly suit her lips. So many decisions! *_* Problem is I'm moving this month :(.

#169 EmmiImee, Oct 6, 2018
      Last edited: Oct 6, 2018
    10. This where my first thoughts. May be it is because of the face up...

11. @Emmilmee Thank you for clarifying! Yesss that emerald green resin speaks to me on so many levels lol, it is gorgeous! :D But I think I'll stick to my original decision and "just" order a Dandy Gio Blue vampire. The choice of all the dolls is very tempting but if I ordered a Dandy and a girl it would be way too much money and I'm really not in the mood to wait a year+. I have been in and out of the doll hobby for the last few years and I just don't have the patience anymore I used to have. :sweat Several years ago it was no problem for me to wait 6 months or more for a layaway but now if I'm enamoured by a doll I'm afraid I will lose interest if I don't have it within a month or two. It sucks but it is what it is.
      So I will probably order a green Gio within the week, I'm super excited! The only minor drawback is that Peakswoods don't start making the dolls until after you finish your layaway but that is completely understandable.
      Oh and do you guys think that they will offer the girls in these resin colours again in the future? Because I would really like a chance at a green or pink vampire Goldie again! :love

12. Congrats Zomboid! Dandy Gio Blue Vampire sounds amazing.

I’ve been thinking of getting a green Goldie or Rosemii for a Wicked Witch of the West inspired character. But maybe I’ll also wait for the Blue Gray or Tan skins to be rereleased— I’ve wanted a tan Goldie for forever and I think the Blue Gray skin is gorgeous.

13. I'm loving the new ones and green in that shade is really temping.
      Sharing my Halloween avalanche Verse (Wakeup Cue) such a neat face.
      [​IMG]Verse in Halloween mode by SteamWitch, on Flickr

14. Love that picture @SteamWitch ! Perfect for the season.

Congrats to everyone picking up one of these gorgeous vampires! I'm in love with vampire Mona, but I think I'll wait until next year and pray they offer her again but in gray. :eusa_pray

15. @SteamWitch That picture is creepy...and amazing.

I didn't realize you could buy other stuff. I guess I'll be getting a body for my Rosemii and then I'll move my floating WU Cue head to that Resinsoul body....

I thought about getting Vampire Rosemii but feel like I've gotta fix the floating head situation first....

16. #176 stellarphenomena, Oct 20, 2018
      Last edited: Oct 20, 2018
    17. Great to see yeru spam !

18. @stellarphenomena I agree, nice to Yeru, one of the few OE dolls I like.

I placed the order for the Lolita body that I needed. I was sooo tempted to just get Vampire Rosemii but managed to maintain discipline and get just what I needed for now. I'm excited that my Rosemii with have her own body.

Just remembered, I recently experimented with shooting 8x10 paper negatives. Obviously still working out more even exposure but here's a shot of Claudine, my Kisha. Paper negative on a light table:

[​IMG]

#178 dollhausen, Oct 20, 2018
      Last edited: Oct 20, 2018
    19. @stellarphenomena Wow, that's impressive. I can't imagine what I would do to dress them up other than..dressing them up...maybe put them all in sheets...as ghosts....