1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Peakswoods Boy Segi *New*

Mar 28, 2005

1. So far it's only a headmold but according to their Q&A board, they'll have a boy body made sometime in the future.

http://rudals.hihome.com/peakswoods/ *broken link* >>>> http://www.oh.nmare.com/peakswoods/index.html *working*

Peakswoods Q&A board info: *edited*
      1)58cm
      2)segi is a boy, but it has no body yet.
      3)of course you can buy only the head part.
      4)you can also choose the skin type. normal or white.
      5)it's usd130 for each

and
      *i'm really sorry to tell you this. no, we have no boy's body yet. oh...!!!!
      but it will come out any soon.......lol
      segi's head suits 9-year-old super dollfie. and anyway it has to be done his make-up like everydoll does, skin tone will be matched. many other customers do. so we don't think you have to worry about the problems related with size or skin tone.*

2. Thanks for all the info! I've been mooning over Segi for almost a month now over at the Peak's Woods site, so I'm really surprised no one's posted his pic before! I've had inquiries about him in at both eLuts and Dollmoreusa, but this is the most info I've seen yet, so thanks for posting that!

I'm still a little confused, though. It looks like they're in the process of making a boy body, which is awesome, but are they saying that currently Segi's head is suited to a standard SD boy body? And are they saying it *will* match SD skintone?

I guess I'll just go ahead and order the Segi head now, and maybe wait for a Peak's Woods boy body to be made available later on--I just hope later on, they offer the body as an optional part!

Lia

> *i'm really sorry to tell you this. no, we have no boy's body yet. oh...!!!!
      > but it will come out any soon.......lol
      > segi's head suits 9-year-old super dollfie. and anyway it has to be done his make-up
      > like everydoll does, skin tone will be matched. many other customers do. so we don't
      > think you have to worry about the problems related with size or skin tone.*

3. Yes, they're saying it matches SD bodies. But I would confirm with Peakswoods over SD's skin type: pure skin *new VOLKS regular skin type* or others/old.
      But according to them Segi comes in 2 skin types: normal or white.
      It'll be good to see your pics when you do get him. I love his head mold a lot!

4. His mouth is gorgeous (as are all the Peakswoods'), though the very wide-spaced eyes are a little unnerving. ^^; It'll be interesting to see what people do with him...

5. :D that is one of the loveliest headmolds ive seen in a long time - how can i order?

6. Wishing he were an MSD his face is so young it would suit the MSD size so well. I also really love his mouth! I think he is very handsome and has plenty of character!

7. ** is there an email address to email someone I couldn't find one. I hope they speak english and except paypal? anyone?

:)

8. I'm in the process of trying to find out how to order directly from the Peak's Woods site, since so far that's the only place the Segi head is listed. Doogi has told me they will be offering the head soon at eLuts, and I'm waiting to hear back from Hyon on whether he'll be offered through Dollmore (she's out of town till Wednesday).

Just as soon as I hear *anything* back from any of my inquiries, I'll be sure and post here!

:::whines:::

Must. Have. Segi.

Lia

9. Oooooh, yes, his mouth is to-die-for! And I actually like the wide-set eyes and the slightly wider nose--it makes him look very gentle, I think, and he works perfectly for the character I've been trying so desperately to find a head mold for!

Lia

10. He's... so... cute. :DDD

11. Oh he's so cute! About the bodies, when it comes to white PW Yami on an pureskin SD10 boy bodythey don't match very well--the Volks body is more yellow in tone than the Yami head. PW's white skin is VERY white, at least compared to the pureskin SD10 I put the head on. It's not so much that it's really noticable, though, unless you're looking for it. :grin:

12. Anyone know is luts boy bodies would match PW Segi head? *-*

13. Di-Chan, I have a BW Luts boy, and my Segi head is definitely more of a cream color--I'm not sure about the Luts normal skin, though. I sent my Segi head to a friend who has a large BJD collection, and the best matching body ended up being a Dollmore body. Either the neck or the body does need a bit of sanding, though, since the neck's thickness doesn't allow for much head movement.

Hope that info helps some!
      Lia

14. Yes that does help me somewhat, Do you have pictures of the sanding perhaps?