1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

PeaksWoods Feedback

Jul 11, 2010

1. PeaksWoods
      * What did you order?
      Yeru the Soul

* When did you order?
      June 5, 2010

* How was the communication?
      Very easy. The PeaksWoods website is easy to navigate, their sales instructions are clear and they answer all questions immediately. They are very friendly and nice to talk to. I love PeaksWoods! They are wonderful to order from. :D

* How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy with PayPal.

* How long did it take to ship?
      Fast! Got my shipping notice on July 5th and received the doll on July 7th.

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Absolutely! PeaksWoods dolls are made with high quality resin and are very well constructed. Yeru the Soul came with a free set of extra hands that are designed for wearing rings.

* Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Even better! :aheartbea

* Were you satisfied with the product?
      Absolutely satisfied.

* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      N/A

* Would you order from this company again?
      Absolutely! I already plan to order from them again. I would like to get a few more of their dolls.

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
      Yes, if it is in good condition and the price is right, but if the price is the same or close to PW's own retail price, I will order directly from PeaksWoods because they are such a fantastic company.

2. PeaksWoods
      * What did you order?
      FOF Tan Naomi & FOF White Naomi

* When did you order?
      July/ 8 /2010 (Tan)
      August /22 /2010 (White)

Perfect! They are so nice and friendly!! I can't believe they did the custom makeup in less than 3 days and showed me pictures to make sure I was satisfied :aheartbea they have an amazing faceup artist, because it was spot on! I couldn't ask for more!
      They always answered right away and kept in touch (even after the package received! :lol:), I've got nothing to complain about! It was a delightful experience!

Easy & quick, through paypal

Super fast, as you can see I made my White naomi order on the 22 and they sent them both on the 27th of the same month (the tan was ready and they prepared the white as fast as they could since I wanted both twins to come in the same package)

OMG yes!! The dolls quality is just stunning, the faceups are to die for, I think the price is totally worth it!!

Yes totally if not better! Those cute FOF girls have no flaws!

Totally! Couldn't ask for more!

N/A

Yes!!! It was a pleasure to deal with them, and they have so many wonderful dolls! I will buy from them again!

If it's in great condition why not, but if it's almost at the same price as PW I'd totally chose the company, it's a no brainer.

3. * What did you order?
      FOF Tan Naomi

* When did you order?
      June 27, 2010

Perfect! Peakswoods always replied to me very quickly.

Very easy, payment done with PayPal.

1 month. I didn't expect my doll to be shipped so fast! They told me it would be shipped 40-50 days after my order, but they shipped it sooner!

Definitely! Peakswoods dolls are gorgeous, no problem of quality. The tan resin is really perfect and even.

Yes!

Yes :D

N/A

Definitely!

Yes, why not, if the doll is in good condition.

4. * What did you order? The Glamour tan Briana with faceup

* When did you order? August 8, 2010 (preorder)

* How was the communication? Excellent -- e-mail notifications when needed, and very quick responses on the PW website Q&A board.

* How easy was it to pay? Very easy, using Paypal

* How long did it take to ship? Not as long as I expected! Briana arrived on September 22, just six weeks after I ordered.

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? YES. I'm very impressed with the resin, the sculpting, and the articulation, as well as the faceup.

* Did the item look like the sales pictures? Exactly.

* Were you satisfied with the product? Totally!

* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? The only glitch was some confusion over shipping and tracking information; a PW employee sent me two incorrect tracking numbers before my doll actually shipped. But I got super-fast and courteous replies when I asked questions about the tracking numbers on the Q&A board, and the confusion only lasted a few days--not a major problem at all.

* Would you order from this company again? Definitely!

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Also definitely!

5. What did you order?
      Wake Up Goldie with October Event Bitten Torso on Layaway

When did you order?
      around the last week of Sept or the first week of Oct. First official payment was made Oct 12

How was the communication?
      Fabulous. They emailed me back pretty much next day with every question I asked...and I asked a lot.

How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy. I paid with paypal and they set up a page for me to keep track of the payments on their site.

How long did it take to ship?
      Not much time at all. I was expecting a long wait, but she shipped not even three weeks after my last payment. I hadn't even really settled in to wait yet!

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Oh yes. I'm especially impressed with the finishing!

Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      I bought mine blank, so no. I have no doubt that she will be better than the pics after I've given her a faceup however :)

Were you satisfied with the product?
      Very much so!

If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      I was very happy with pretty much everything, but if something had gone wrong, I feel given their amazing communication, they would have handled it well^^

EDIT: well, now I've noticed a chip on her wrist...Time to see if problems are handled well.
      EDIT 2: they sent me a new arm piece! Really fast too. She's all good now <3

Would you order from this company again?
      Definitely. They've impressed me completely!

Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
      Depends on the price. I like supporting companies who have treated me well, so it would have to be a fabulous deal for me buy second-hand.

6. What did you order?
      Christmas 2010 LE 3 Briana on a Layaway

When did you order?
      November 18th, paid off in full December 17th.

How was the communication?
      Amazing, I've never had such fast responses to my questions! I posted one late at night and within 30 minutes I had an answer.

How easy was it to pay?
      Very simple, I paid with my credit card through their secure payment site. It went through fine and I only had a problem once.

How long did it take to ship?
      I paid her off on Friday, she was shipped on Monday. It was next day shipping for the LE's ^_^.

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Amazing. Hands down one of my best purchases and I am extremely happy with the quality.

Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Yes. Her face up is exactly like in the pictures but I think she looks much better in real life.

Were you satisfied with the product?
      Extremely satisfied.

If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      Well the one time my credit card payment flopped, they were super fast in helping me out and letting me know when it had gone through.

Would you order from this company again?
      For sure! I plan to get more Peak's Woods girls as I'm in love with this one :D.

Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
      I would depending on the condition of the doll and the price.

7. * What did you order?
      FOC Mintie, the 22nd LE from 2010 event

* When did you order?
      The day she was released, early December... (sorry, memory failing me)

Great! Very prompt and no questions left unanswered. Gave tracking number and accurate shipping estimate.

The layaway page was a bit confusing. Sent payments via paypal, supposed to use the page for shipping fee on the last payment. This was explained. :)

After the final payment, it was shipped in 2 days. These dolls were already made and ready for shipping.

I adore her, and she is super well made. I feel she is definitely worth it.

The face up is a bit more dramatic in person, but other than that, yes.

Yep!

N/A

Yep, can't wait to have another PW girl. Waiting on the money tree.

In good condition, yes.

8. * What did you order?
      Bloody Alice - LE (Yeru the soul)

* When did you order?
      June 3, 2011

They are very friendly and and reply really fast ^-^

Very easy with PayPal.

Got my shipping notice on June 3th and received the doll on June 8th

The quality is cool x3

Yea xD even better <3 im very impressed!

yea!!

N/A

ofc! i just need to save money.. I want Goldie ! T-T

I dont really like second-hand's

9. PeaksWoods

* What did you order?
      Oh, it's just embarrassing. I ordered Wake-Up Lottie, Yulli, and then a Yami head with Vampire face-up and Cue and Viyol heads with custom face-ups.

* When did you order?
      I placed the order on 2/12/2011.

Terrific. I got personal service and direct email and communication from Pan.

Very easy. I set up a lay-away plan (they are really flexible). They set up a new order for me every month (it was perfect each time), and I was even able to pay it off early.

After I finished my payments, it was within a month--for all those dolls.

Oh yes! I adore Peak's Woods dolls, and the resin quality is heavy and super thick. The dolls stand alone right out of the box. Each face-up was done just as I'd requested, too. They are lovely!

Definitely!

Yes. In fact, I've ordered again since then.

N/A

Yes. In fact, I already have.

Yes, and I have. But honestly, I think there need to be more Peak's Woods dolls in the world. so I might just go ahead an order from the company directly again. Plus it's so easy.

10. PeaksWoods
      * What did you order?
      FOF Vampire Hucky

* When did you order?
      January 14, 2012

It was fine; I would send a message via the Inquire Board and receive a reply the next day.

Extremely with PayPal.

I was surprised by the quickness... He shipped on March 30st and arrived on April 4th.

I believe so! He's very sturdy and the faceup is gorgeous, so it was worth the extra money and time they took to do it.

He looks very better than the sales pictures.

Yes; no words could describe how satisfied I am with him.

N/A

Oh, of course! It's more than likely I'll be going after 2 or 3 more from them eventually. xD

Well, sure... If the products were in good enough condition.

11. PeaksWoods
      * What did you order?
      FOF Naomi boy

* When did you order?
      March 22, 2012

Their inquire board is very nice, and they check it regularly enough to reply next day.

Very easy through paypal.

I was told he would ship to me on the 12th of May. After that time passed I'm being told he should ship on the 30th, but I still have not received a shipping notice despite all of this delay.
      Update; He finally arrived June 5th.

No. He was both covered in seam lines, and big cracks in the resin. Though the quality of the resin is very nice, how the care is taken to prepare them I was surprised by.
      [​IMG]

Yes. He's very cute, and has little flaws in the face. His body is also as pictured, save for the fact the seams aren't shown on the pictures, or these big cracks.

Over all, no. How much I paid for the product, and the kind of flaws that are in it is highly unsatisfying.

So far my complaints have been nearly ignored.

No. Not after all of the delays with no explanation or compensation. The frustration is worse than any company I've dealt with so far.

Well, sure... If the products were in good enough condition.

12. * What did you order?
      FOF Vampire Hucky Girl With Custom Faceup

* When did you order?
      April 7, 2012

Very simple, I just posted what I wanted for the custom faceup and they got back to me right away.

Alittle confusing since I had to read the directions for paypal, but once I figured it out, easy as pie.

Almost exactly two months, which was what I was expecting for a doll with a custom faceup.

I love the quality. The resin is beautiful and heavy. The faceup is detailed beyond belief. I'm super satisfied. Definately worth the price.

The doll itself looks even better and the modifications to the faceup are what I wanted.

Satisfied, I love everything, especially the faceup. Also I even recieved the event elf-fairy thing which I wasn't sure that I was going to get. I thought that was awesome.

N/A

Yes, I would like get the FOF Rabbit Goon and possibly one of their FOC girls

Actually no, I've bought dolls second-hand from my ultimate favorite company, crobidoll, and it's just not the same. I much prefer to buy them direct.

13. PeaksWoods
      * What did you order?
      MoriMoth Head

* When did you order?
      Layaway-- completed payments Nov. 19, 2012
      Super great-- I asked them if it was possible to do a layaway on the head, and within a few hours they had the layaway set up for me!
      Paid through PayPal, which was nice

It was ridiculously fast-- as I said above, I finished the payments on Nov. 19th and I received his noggin on the 26th!
      I thought that it was a little pricey, considering I was only buying a head, but the service was so great and prompt, and the head is so great that I think it was worth it.

Yes!

Super satisfied

N/A

Yes-- if I found another sculpt of theirs that I liked I would buy from them again in a heartbeat.
      Yes, but depending on the situation I might just buy directly from Peak's Woods.

14. * What did you order?
      My first experience with them was due to the fact that I won the Design Contest launched by Peak's Woods in the beginning of this year, so it was a prize, not exactly an order. The prize was a doll of my choice - I picked Goldie-Wake-up from the Fairy of Color line.
      I've ordered 2 wigs after that.

* When did you order?
      Doll: 27-01-2012
      Wigs: 5-8-2012

Great! they were always extremely sweet and kind to me.

I used Paypal to pay for the wigs. Everything went smoothly.

It took them more than 30 days to ship my doll (but in my case it was a prize, I didn't pay for it, so I imagine it's an exception).
      The wigs were shipped within a week or so.

I think that the wigs I bought are stunning and the quality is exceptional. Probably the most soft synthetic fibers I've ever felt.
      I didn't pay for the doll, but I would say that it's worth every penny that they are charging for it.

The doll looked even better in person actually. In the beginning I wasn't so excited about getting the doll because I didn't consider it to be my dream doll... (usually I like more realistic dolls) until I saw it in person. It's one of my favorite dolls now.
      The wigs look as beautiful as in the sales pic.

very.

N/A

Yes definitely

Yes, if the price justified it, but I would by from them directly if possible.

15. * What did you order?
      I've actually ordered twice since my last feedback for Peak's Woods. Once was for a Wakeup Romantic Lady Bee, and once was for an Absolute Beauty Rogita Blossom.

* When did you order?
      Lady Bee: 7/25/2012
      Rogita: 10/8/2012

Excellent!

I used Paypal for both orders. It was simple!

It took them more than 30 days to ship my first order, but they let me know it would. (They attend several conventions in the summer.) Rogita arrived on October 30, which was very fast!

Definitely, but I am a huge Peak's Woods fanatic!

even better! I'm especially thrilled with the faceup!

very.

N/A

Yes definitely

Yes, if I missed am event doll. I'd almost rather get the products first hand from the company!

16. PeaksWoods
      * What did you order?
      FOC Yeru

* When did you order?
      December 23, 2012

The most frequent and friendliest communication I've ever experienced from a BJD company. They are simply amazing! I love their simple and user friendly website.

Very easy with PayPal.

Only 2 weeks for a pre-order doll with face up! That was the fastest shipping ever!!

Definitely! The quality was a lot better than I had expected, more than appropriate for the price! Their resin is the finest quality with an amazing colour. The face up was astonishing!

Wayyyyyyyyy better than the sales pictures!!

Completely satisfied.

N/A

Yes absolutely!! And I already have!! I ordered my second peak's Woods girl the next day after I received the first one!!! And I've decided to collect only Peak's Woods dolls from now on :D

I'd prefer to get Peak's Woods dolls directly from the company because they are such an amazing company to deal with and they make ordering very easy with their flexible layaway plan and all. Wouldn't want to buy these dolls second hand.

17. * What did you order?
      FOF Naomi

* When did you order?
      March 21st, 2013

Excellent. Replied quite quickly and always answered every question no matter how small.

Paypal. Couldn't be simpler.

More than two months. But I did order a faceup.

I don't have other dolls to compare with but my sister likes resin stuff. A chunky bangle costs $80, while a shapeless fruit bowl costs $280....so...I'd say yes.

Oh yes!

Definitely!

N/A*

Yep! A FOC.....just can't decide which sculpt yet (and I've blown my budget).

For personal reasons....no, I wouldn't consider buying any doll second hand.

18. * What did you order?
      FOC Blue bride LE

Excellent. Fast replies.

Easy. I paid via PayPal

As soon as I made my final layaway payment the item shipped. I think about four months.

Yes.

Yep

Definitely!

N/A*

My taste is dolls has changed a bit so there's no sculpt really that appeals to atm but if they had something that caught my eye I'd buy from them for sure

If I found something I liked second hand, but I do prefer to buy from the company

19. * What did you order?
      FOB KoonieS

Very good. They always answered by the next day and were very kind and polite.

Very easy. I paid through Paypal.

I ordered on May 11, and it shipped on August 1st, which is equal to about 82 days. It then took about 4 days to arrive.

It's my first doll, so I'm not sure, but the resin is very heavy and seems to be good quality.

The face-up was much lighter and softer than in the sales picture, but I didn't expect it to be exactly the same. Besides that, I think she looks even better than the sales pics!

Definitely!

N/A

Of course! They were very nice to deal with and their service was excellent!

Possibly, but considering I had such a good experience ordering straight from the company, I don't think I would.

20. * What did you order?
      FOF Cheshire Goon

Very good. First time dealing with company and they sort out a layaway very quickly and had no problems.

Via Paypal but its a bit of pain as it doesnt automatically load Paypal when you order.

I did a Layaway which I completed on the 29th of August and the Doll shipped on the 9th of October. Oh and my order also included a face-up.

Only my second doll but much feels as heavy as my Luts MSD. Absolutely beautiful doll, so yes.

Yes, if not better.

More than satisified! (I have high expectations too)

N/A

Already have a vampire FOF on order and want to purchase a MSD size from them. So yes!

Don't really like second hand dolls personally but I would if it was a limitied edition doll. ​