1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Please post feedback for Chris in SLC (also known as cmdolz)

Nov 11, 2007

1. I've done a lot of transactions and it is time to start a thread of my own.
      I would appreciate any feedback
    2. Chris purchased a Dollheart outfit from me. Payment was instant and confirmation upon arriving. Excellend transaction. Couldn't ask for anything better.

Many thanks Chris.

3. I've had several transactions with Chris, buying from and selling to her--she is awesome to deal with, whatever the transaction!
    4. Chris is a wonderful buyer and fast to pay and just all around wonderful to work with, I've had numerous transactions with her and wouldn't think twice about buying from her or selling to her! Thank you so very much for being a wonderful Customer Chris!

5. Chris is great to buy from. I posted a "wanted for a reasonable price" request. Chris responded and we worked out a friendly deal immediately. She shipped right away (even though it is holiday time and shipping is a big pain) and did an excellent packing job. Her communications were great. All round, a really nice purchase from a really nice person. Buy with confidence!!
    6. I did a faceup for Chris in December and she is a pleasure to deal with. Excellent and friendly communication and prompt payment. Don't hesitate doing business with her! :)
    7. Chris in SLC bought my unoa lusis from me- excellent communication, fast payment, perfect transaction! Highly recommend, thanks so much, and I hope you enjoy her alot! :)
    8. Chris is a doll to deal with. lovely transaction with a wonderful person

I highly recommend
    9. I just sold an MSD Mika wig to Chris, and she was a wonderful buyer- polite, quick to pay, and kept in good communication. I'd definitely sell to her again. ^_^
    10. Great transaction with Chris in SLC as a buyer. Fast payment and great communications. wonderful to deal with.
    11. I purchased a doll from Chris. Wonderful doll and she kept in touch throughout the transaction. Thank you!
    12. Purchased a gorgeous SD outfit from Chris in an absolutely perfect transactiion in every way! Very carefully packaged and shipped instantly so I didn't have to wait too long! I highly recommend Chris :)
    13. Chris is great to deal with .. I sold to her and it was a pleasure :)
      Thank you Chris
    14. Spliting a Fcs with chris, she is a great person to deal with:)
    15. Chris is darling to work with Sold some Model doll clothing and the transaction went wonderfully
    16. Sold Chris a model doll wig, and everything went great :) Friendly, paid and communicated promptly, and let me know when it arrived. Thanks again!