Please To Leave Feedback For Clea

Aug 7, 2006

1. i've been trying to catch up on my (all good so far!) trades on DoA. When i could find a thread, i've left praise. It's easier to find members who have their own thread, so i'm following those good examples. If you have feedback for me, please post it here.

Below is a list, as of today, of happy purchases i've had with Den of Angels members ~ i may have missed some of you, so feel free to pm me if i haven't posted to your thread :

Angelmecha
      Celticgeekess
      Charlie (who has remarkable faceup skills!)
      Crou
      Hibiscus
      Ravendolls
      Sakhmet
      The_Impassive

2. Awesome, multiple transactions with Clea! She's the best!

Thanks!

3. Great buyer! Fast Payer! Highly recommended! Thank you!

4. A pleasure to deal with, prompt to pay and good communication. Most welcome, anytime:)

Cheers,
      Flynn.

5. She bought a dress from me, all wonderful!!! *3*~~ :aheartbea

Great buyer! ^^

6. Very nice buyer, great communication and fast payment. Thanks Again!

7. Great buyer! Paid when she said she would, great communication. Thanks again!

8. I had a great transaction with clea.
      fast payment & great communication.
      Lovely buyer!!!
      Higly recommended!!!!!!!!
      Thanks!
      *^_^*

9. Clea bought an msd shirt from me, great communication, fast payment, overall perfect transaction! highly recommend! :)

10. clea commissioned 4 wigs from me and was very pleasant to deal with. ^^

11. Clea sold me a Wishel! Nice easy transaction! Alex

12. Bought a wig from me. She paid in a very timely manner and was easy to communicate with. :)

13. Clea bought a SD13 body from me on layaway.
      She was nice to communicate with and paid each payment fast.
      It was great to deal with her.

14. Clea purchased a gear necklace from me and was a pleasure to work with. Fast payment, great communication, and very friendly. Would recommend without hesitation.

15. Clea just bought a pair of Special glass eyes from me, and it was a complete pleasure--she was charming and friendly to communicate with, paid immediately, and was nice enough to let me know that the package arrived safely. I hope we'll have a chance to do business again sometime!

16. Good buyer~
      I'm so glad to deal with you.
      And sorry to keep you wait for a long time.

17. I sold an MSD to Clea. She was lovely to deal with and kept in touch through a short tme on hold in an elegant way. She paid perfectly and let me know as soon as the doll arrived. I couldn't be happier, selling to Clea. Thank you!

18. clea ordered some clothing from my sale thread. Payment was prompt and I was notified when the items arrived. Nice buyer, thank you for a pleasant transaction!

19. I had a great transaction with clea again.
      quick payment & great communication .
      clea was kind enough to let me know when clea got the doll.
      WONDERFUL buyer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Highly recommend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Thanks for everything, clea~!
      *^_^*

20. Clea bought a pair of zori from me. Excellent buyer! Smooth transaction and good communication. ^__^