1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Pluto Dolls

Mar 20, 2009

1. Aww so cute! I love the color and style, my Leo has a new outfit on the way and I'll have to post photos when it comes.

2. [​IMG]

I took this picture last year. She is my first MSD doll from Pluto dolls. At that time she was the only one MSD girl, but now the MSD family members are added...haha

3. [​IMG]
      My boy Collin!

4. Nyoon'z, your girl is very sweet! Is she a Maude?

Collin is adorable! Are his eyelashes painted on, or attached?

[​IMG]

Rosie modelling a new shirt I made today.

5. Awesome t-shirt for Rosie! The eyeashes are real :)

6. @solitary agent: Yes. She is the Maude type girl. I have usually seen Vergil and Milicent type.. Maybe Maude is not popular. I don’t know why…She looks beautiful to me. Haha
      Nice wig for Rosie by the way. Where did you get those half-color wig? It makes her look special. :D

7. I love all of Pluto's sculpts myself. Vergil seems to be the most popular, though.
      Her wig is from ForMyDoll, and I think Crobidoll sells them as well. :)

8. Plutodolls has Virgil CE sleeping for sale again! I wonder for how long?

9. Order Period : 2014. 3.11 ~ 2014. 4. 11
      I`ve found these dates.
      Here is my CE Vergil with company faceup. He is adorable, but I don`t really like Plutodoll`s make-ups.
      And also I`ve changed Klaus`s body, now he has Spirit doll Smart line body with jointed torso. Spirit doll is quite pinkish, but I like the body more than previous one. Both heads from remote 2011)
      I`ll delete the photos if they are too big and there are too many of them.
      [​IMG][​IMG]
      [​IMG][​IMG]
      [​IMG]

10. is there any maude photos?
      also does the pluto doll white skin matches with any other companie's white skin?

11. I'm waiting for my maude to arrive now! she should be shipped in another 1 or 2 weeks...

12. I cant find any pluto doll website that works ??? :( is there like a specific dealer? http://plutodolls.com/ this site wont open ...i can only see the webiste tag on my browser tab but the page come up empty?

13. Oh, I haven't seen this thread pop up in a while! I recently reshelled my character Aidan from Vergil to a JDF Rigel, but I liked Vergil too much to get rid of him so I turned him into another character, Skyler. He looks quite a bit different now!

[​IMG]

14. [​IMG]
      I got my millicent a month ago.
      and I'm very happy and satisfied. He is SO Pretty!!

15. Just noticed Pluto Dolls has a new Colin and Colin CE's up.

16. I think that I am fall in love with Colin and Colin CE!!
      They are so lovely!
      I like PLUTODOLL's photo!:D
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]
      Their mouth ,eyes and nose are so pretty.