1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Pretty work doll

Feb 20, 2007

1. I lOVE her. If anyone figures out how to buy her pleae let me know!

2. XD She looks very chic. I'd call her a runway model if she weren't so short.

I kind of like her, though. Wonder if she'll become available through an English order form?

3. I don`t know I checked a page that`s in the news thread and she has a sort of eye mechanism... Much like Pullips... some people are qustionning whether she`s really in resin... I can`t telle for sure=/

well I`ve checked the price in Won it`s 358,000 Korean won which gives us: 381.55 USD for the normal set
      The full set comes at 538,000 Korean won and equals to 573.43 USD
      I'm pretty sure she must be resin because at that price if she's plastic it's a rip off

4. You probably can buy her using Rinkya or other services but it will add to the price. I might try and see if I can't e-mail them

5. it's mentioned in the news thread that she is resin.

she is a cutie!!

6. Here'a a few pictures of the doll:

This is the body nude
      [​IMG]

Because of the way the joints work she can do this kind of pose
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

her proprtions aren't like most Minis She's very cute though very anime style

7. Too skinny for me. Super cute though!

8. I am entranced. I admire the line of her body and that sharp little face is love itself. Why do they not make 60cm dolls? I hope the future holds some taller sisters for her.

9. I think there's another doll in the works... I wish there was a wayto order her though... I love the way the body is constructed.

10. I saw her yesterday on the news thread and thought "WOW" she's so pretty and the eye mechanism looks intersting! Putty is such a pain. Someone- find out how much she costs!!

11. to me she looks really obitsu like.. and her eyes are to far appart..
      i don't think i would pay 500 usd for her.
      if she was cheaper she would be a good modable doll. to go for a good scarry horror theme...
      And i love her outfit <3

12. I think she looks lovely! She's definitely got a unique style to her. I love the shape of her face ^^

13. As I had posted earlier =)

well I`ve checked the price in Won it`s 358,000 Korean won which gives us: 381.55 USD for the normal set
      The full set comes at 538,000 Korean won and equals to 573.43 USD
      :fangirl:

14. oh my god, she's so cute! She'd be a great friend for my Isold! I loves me some slim minis... :fangirl:

15. she's SOOO cute! I want a full set, cause her outfit is SO cute, the bustle and all! AWWW. I hope someone finds out how / if we can order her internationally! <333

16. I think her head's too big for that skinny little body of hers - love her body, though. <3.

17. What I wanna know is if her resin would match a minifee body's resin <333

18. Huh, I actually . . . like her? I'm not especially fond of female dolls, and even then I only go for the more realistic style ones. But I like that this girl has the proportions of a slim mini, and a less realistic style face that still doesn't look too young. She is pretty cool.

19. She's really cute, but a bit too expensive for me.
      Her body has some interesting little joints, kinda like the Obitsu bodies.