I have tried to be patient, but unfortunately the seller did not bother to keep me updated with regard to the situation, and as such, I am out both my money and a wig. About 3 weeks ago I approached clover69 about her Lati Yellow Miel that she had up for sale on the MP. In addition, I also inquired about a couple of her wigs, which were not listed on DoA but on Etsy. At that point in time, she had the wigs listed on a thread here as well, but there were no prices stated, only a link to her Etsy shop. The wigs were listed for 38USD at that point in time, plus 6USD for shipping, and an extra 1USD per additional item. Also on her DoA thread, she stated that buyers were welcome to ask for EMS shipping. (I keep saying "at that point in time" because I have not bothered to see if she has edited her DoA sales threads.) This might be irrelevant, but I also want to add that when she replied me, she said that she had 2 other people who were interested in Miel. She emphasized this again when she sent her paypal address, and instructed me to send payment in AUD. This was definitely not stated on her sales thread, but since the exchange rate between AUD and USD wasn't too different, I decided not to bring it up. I asked her for the total including the 2 wigs that I was interested in, since I wanted combined shipping using EMS. This was where the discrepancies started. She told me that there was no EMS service in Australia, even though she offered it on her sales thread, and I've had dolls shipped from Australia via EMS before. Secondly, she told me that each wig would cost 45AUD, but she would give me a discounted price of 85AUD. At that time, if I were to convert the price of each wig from 38USD (as listed on Etsy) to AUD, they would have been only 37.31AUD, which meant that her discounted price wasn't actually discounted, since the prices of the wig had gone up about 8AUD each. When I brought up these discrepancies, she got upset. Eventually, I believed her when she said she was tired and did not know about there being EMS in Australia until she went to do an online search. I suggested that she take a rest before we continued the transaction, but she told me I could pay in full for Miel first to hold her, while she went to the post office to get a quote for EMS shipping. To be fair, she did offer to sell the wigs at 35AUD each instead. I did send full payment over, even though it was Saturday and she wouldn't be able to get a shipping quote until Monday. She wanted to wait for my payment before she went off to bed, even though she was tired. From my point of view, she seemed really desperate to get the payment, despite her fatigue. Also, I had offered to continue the transaction when she was feeling better, but she only went offline after I sent the payment. Miel arrived safely, but one of the wigs was much too big for both my Latis. I contacted clover69 and she told me to use velcro to make it stay on. But it was so big that it just slid off my girls' heads. I asked for a replacement, which I offered to pay the shipping for. I also offered to send the previous wig back. On Oct 30, clover69 said she should get a new supply "in the next week or two"; I sent the wig back on Nov 3rd. She received it on Nov 14, but I only found out that she had received the wig after I contacted her regarding the status of the wig. I didn't want to drag this transaction any longer, and requested for a refund instead of continuing to wait for her mohair to arrive, and then for her to make the wig, and then for her to ship the wig, and then for the wig to reach me. She told me that she was still waiting for the new supply of mohair. But her Etsy shop has been updated with new wigs, including the style/colour of the too-big one that I had received. She said it was the same listing as when I bought mine, but that is obviously not true as all the listings have had their prices changed to 42USD instead of 38USD. So she must have relisted the wigs. So the one I wanted should be in stock. I asked her about this and she basically told me that it was non of my business: I have tried my best to give her the benefit of the doubt, but I'm starting to feel that if I hadn't PM'ed her, she would never have contacted me, either to tell me that she had received the wig, or that she had yet to get her new supply of mohair. It might not be true, but like I said, it's just what I feel. Right now I'm the one who's out a wig and 35AUD, and I'm waiting indefinitely for her supply of mohair. It has been more than "a week or two", and I don't feel that I'm being unreasonable for asking for a refund. I've waited 2 weeks and sent the defective wig back, but she hasn't done anything to resolve the situation, and she has my money. My proposed resolution: Refund my 35AUD. I don't want to drag this transaction any longer.