Resolved Problem transaction with coleen - RESOLVED

May 12, 2011

1. I bought the ´Elfdoll Emma - Special Fullset` from coleen via layaway and started with paypal-payment on January 31st 2011. The whole time Coleen was very nice and answered fast to my questions. I made the last payment on April 21st. On 04-22-2011 12:12 AM, I got the last PN from coleen. She wrote the she will let me know when the packet is send. But she does not send me any informations about shipping until now. On Monday this week (May 9th), I asked her if she already sent out the doll. I did not get any answer. I wrote her 2 further PN (one on Tuesday, one on Wednesday), but she did not answer. As I checked her profile, I saw that she was online yesterday 02:31 AM. I also checked the for-sale-thread and I saw that it is still open and not declared as ´FINISHED - Please Graveyard´.

2. coleen was last on the forum 10MAY. She is now Being Paged.

3. I contacted Swan (Peggy) via PM. I have been working a lot of overtime the last couple weeks and have not been able to get to the Post Office because I must be at work before the PO opens and I am not home until long after the PO closes. I will be able to mail her doll on Saturday. I have included a picture of the doll in the box just prior to sealing the box for mailing so she has a date of 5/01/11 showing the doll is in perfect condition.

4. Thank you very much to let me know Coleen. Now I will looking forward to get her.

5. Please post here when she has arrived.

6. Yes, I will post it here.

7. I have contacted Peggy via PM. I mailed the package today an included 2 extra outfits as compensation for delayed shipping.

I extended Peggy's layaway for an additional month at her request and when she told me I didn't need to hurry on shipping I thought she would be a little more understanding. Tracking number has been provided, along with a picture of the postal receipt. I'm sorry but I cannot honor her request to downgrade the value of the doll. It is illegal so I had to declare the value of payment received.

8. Thank you, Coleen. I cannot understand why you try to malign me now. I already yesterday wrote you that it had not become a problem if you had answered to my question about shipping. I did not hear from you almost 3 weeks and I just asked the question if you already shipped out the doll. But you did not answer although you were looked in at Den of Angels. I do not know you personally, the only contact possibility was via PN. I really did not know what other I could do to reach you.

9. PM I sent to Peggy today: I went to both my branch PO where I mailed the pkg, plus the main PO. They could not track it with that number either. They need the number off the customs form. And the clerk who mailed your pkg didn't give me my copy of the customs form and she didn't keep the PO copy either. She mailed all copies with the doll. So, I have to have them check their computer reports for 5/14 because they have to scan the customs form or the system won't print the postage. I called the main PO after finding out the branch didn't keep their custom form but it was already 5:00 and they wouldn't look into it. The clerk told me "it isn't in the system yet; it takes a day" and "there isn't anything we can do." I told them it was shipped on 5/14 and it wasn't my fault they didn't have trained personnel; I need this package tracked. She told me to call the supervisor in the morning so that is what I am going to do. I have the pkg insured and I also marked the pkg to be returned to me if it was abandoned. I was told that pkgs to Germany take a long time. I don't know if it is maybe held up in your customs? I will continue to follow up on my end and keep you informed.

coleen

10. PM I just sent to Coleen: Thank you Coleen. Please, let me know as soon as you have news. Sorry for the paypal disput. Today was the last day to make a motion for the paypal customer protection. Please, do not worry about it. As soon as I have the doll, I will close it.

Kind regards
      Peggy

11. The tracking number has been sent to Peggy privately. Here are the tracking results:

We attempted to deliver your item in GERMANY at 8:25 am on May 24, 2011.

Detailed Results:

Attempted Delivery Abroad, May 24, 2011, 8:25 am, GERMANY
      Out of Foreign Customs, May 21, 2011, 1:19 pm, GERMANY
      Into Foreign Customs, May 21, 2011, 1:19 pm, GERMANY
      Into Foreign Customs, May 21, 2011, 12:16 pm, GERMANY
      Arrived Abroad, May 21, 2011, 12:15 pm, GERMANY
      International Dispatch, May 15, 2011, 9:42 am, ISC CHICAGO IL (USPS)
      Arrival
      Acceptance, May 14, 2011, 10:31 am, CINCINNATI, OH 45236

12. These are really great news. Thank you very much, Coleen. It seems like the package arrived customs. I did not get an information from customs until now. Today we have a holiday (Father´s day). I will phone them tomorrow and will inform you after that.

13. I just heard that she is at customs, actually. That sounds great. Now it is my part to bring her home.
      I want the moderators to close this thread because Coleen should not be paged anymore. Thank you very much for your support. Thank you Coleen to look after her shipping and tracking.