I did not want to do this, but seems like we cannot resolve this with PMs anymore. On 25th October, I saw one of swan20's sales thread. It was about a Dollmore Vnu. She stated in her thread that if the buyer prefers, she could switch the Dollmore GIRL body for a Dollmore BOY body. And since I was searching for a Dollmore BOY body, I instantly PM'd her with some questions. We conversed for a while via PM. And I offer $14o for the body including shipping to Brunei, in Asia. She counter-offered $145 including Priority shipping. I agreed and wanted a short 2-part layaway. She agreed. On 26th October, I asked my friend to send $56 to swan20's paypal. I had my friend sent that money, because it's supposed to be my money. And I use my own paypal account to sent $19 to swan20. Which made up to be $75, which is my first payment of the layaway payment. She confirmed she got them. She also set up a thread for the Dollmore BOY body for me and marked it "Finished - Please Graveyard" for me. On 11th of Nov, I sent the final payment of $7o to her. She confirmed payment and said will be shipping the body out tomorrow. That day, I received a notification from Paypal, saying; On 7th of Dec, After waiting for almost a month, I PM'd swan20 with concern asking about the package, since it's almost a month and I still havent gotten the body. She replied back saying she'll check with her Post office. I PM'd her back saying that I will be checking with my Post office as well. On 8th of Dec, I PM'd her saying that I have checked with my PO and there was nothing for me. She had also contacted her PO and should receive a response within 2-3 days. On 9th Of Dec, She PM'd me with some update on the PO's response which was not helpful and she asked a question and we again waited for the response. From 1oth of Dec -- Today There was no help from either of our PO. But I was willing to give two weeks more to see if the body will show up. I was hopeful. But unfortunately, days come by and goes and nothing. I requested a full refund from swan20. She said she cannot do it because she had already lost out on shipping + pp fees. And had alot of bills to pay and offered to refund half[$72.5] to me. I said no, and I requested a $1oo instead since I am soft and felt sorry for her since she had lost out on so many things and she had so many issues in real life. She had also refused. She insisted on half of the amount. I thought it was not fair since I had paid for the body and received nothing and only will receive a refund of half the amount?? We had been bickering back and forth for a while now and reaching no resolution so far. But now that I think about it, the package being lost is not my fault. So; RESOLUTION I WANT? FULL $145 REFUND.