1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Resolved Problem Transaction with Tangier - RESOLVED

May 27, 2012

1. I hate to do this, but I feel like I got thrust up against a wall that I didn't even know was there. I got email notification from Paypal this evening that a transaction which Tangier & I had here on DOA for my Soom Idealian51 Cuba was being filed as a claim. Tangier stated that the doll was not as described because it was missing s-hooks for the hands & feet. Idealians do not have s-hooks! The strings attach to the hooks in the hands & feet...I know this from experience when I strung him when he arrived from Soom. I removed the hands & feet for Tangier because I was afraid they would break in transit if I didn't...if I knew a claim would be filed because of that, I wouldn't have done it.

I would have liked to discuss this via PM, but Tangier didn't even try to contact me before filing a claim with Paypal. I had no say at all. I was apprehensive about this transaction from the start because of a couple of red flags that popped up in her messages (I have all PM's saved if needed).

Needless to say, I'm hurt & very upset since it looks like I'm going to be out a $500 doll with nothing to show for it if Paypal doesn't rule in my favor especially since her claims are false. However, she did state that the COA was missing, and I can try to find that and send it her way.

Tangier, please lift the claim. I did nothing wrong, and if you had just contacted me via PM first, I could have explained everything to you before it went too far.
    2. Have been in touch with Tangier...we are working to resolve :cheer
    3. Okay, as of right now the claim has been closed & the transaction is finished successfully. I'm glad we were able to work everything out. I wish the stress didn't have to exist, but it all worked out after I was able to get in touch with Tangier. Thanks :cheer