1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Resolved Problem with Laira - RESOLVED

Jan 22, 2011

1. Laira sold Angel Studio Claudia last month and I send her 179$ to buy Claudia.
      I send her money by e-check and her last message was come in 2011-01-12.
      Re: Claudia

Dear Aya001

When you pay me the head, I'll send you in one or two days ^^

My money was received after several days. But she never PM me after that. I PMed her nervously to ask her whether my Claudia was shipped for twice but never got a reply. The first time is 2011-01-20 and the second time is 2011-01-21. She has logged in several time during these days but never PM me. Then I search her profile and find that she has no feedback thread.
      Having no idea, I could do nothing but to PM for a third time saying that if she didn`t reply my PM, I would post a thread in Feedback - Problem Transactions in 01-22-2011 02:52 PM. And her last activity is Today 06:39 PM. She has not PM me yet.
      I love Claudia very much and has been looking for her for a long time. And now I`m very very worried...:...(
    2. Laira was last on the forum today. She is now Being Paged. Please keep this thread updated.
    3. Thank you!
      She has give me the shipping order number today after I post this thread.
      I think I will receive my Claudia soon.
    4. We can close this post? I think that aya0001 received head...
    5. aya0001 ~ Please update this thread with the resolution.
    6. I don't understand why it has to be this still unresolved v_v I sent the head long time ago and I am sorry if I caused problems...
    7. Laira ~ We need aya0001 to post into this thread stating how resolution was met and then we can close it.
    8. I am terribly sorry that I`ve caused a serious problem on Laira.
      I`ve think everything is OK after Laira send the shipping number to me and never scan this thread until today. I realised that it has brought so much unconveneince and unconfortable to Laira, which I do apologize.
      I`ve receive the head in Feb and it is in a good condition. Please unpaged Laira. Thank you!