1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Promise of the World Feedback (All)

Nov 22, 2011

1. Promise of the World Feedback

* What did you order?
      * When did you order?
      * How was the communication?
      * How easy was it to pay?
      * How long did it take to ship?
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      * Were you satisfied with the product?
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      * Would you order from this company again?
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand?

PLEASE STICK TO THE FACTS!

2. UPDATE: I never received my order and it was hell to get a refund.

My order is not in yet but I feel I need to write this review anyway

* What did you order?
      Many pieces of clothings.
      * When did you order?
      September 17th 2013
      Sparce. It took time to get reply when I got one.
      Paying was easy however they did not see my payment before I told them about it for the second time.
      Still waiting!! I asked them about it at the end of September and they told me mid october. As you can see they were lying. Nothing for me yet….
      I do hope so!
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      Promise and more promise. I guess their compagnie name make sense. I opened a paypal claim and I suggest everyone who is still waiting do the same.

If it's not solved, I will never again. It all depend how they solve this issue.
      I have yet to see their product.

3. Update #2 :
      My tracking works, and my package has just cleared customs, let's hope it is not empty or missing any item !

Update:
      On 22nd Dec, a friend of mine managed to find them on Taobao, talk to them and she managed to make them give her a promise they will send my items "again" . Surprisingly I have already got a 3rd tracking number! Hopefully it will work. This is the taobao website for them:
      http://promiseoftheworld.taobao.com/

I am very upset and I searched looking for the company feedbacks and deals . Very annoyed currently

* What did you order? 10 pieces of clothes

* When did you order? 18th of October

* How was the communication? SNAIL communication. I wrote to them several times but got their replay only after weeks

* How easy was it to pay? Easy, paypal

* How long did it take to ship? Wrong EMS number . No respond yet

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Didn't get anything yet

* Did the item look like the sales pictures? Nothing arrived yet

* Were you satisfied with the product? :(

* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? I am waiting for them to return to me regarding the tracking number. My 45 days has gone and I was expecting them to ship. Now I lost $260 worth of clothes if I get nothing :/

* Would you order from this company again? NEVER

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand? may be

4. * What did you order?
      5 items

* When did you order?
      10/30/13

I sent them a message before ordering about the PayPal not working, and they replied to me about that promptly and fixed it. However, about a month later when I asked why I hadn't received any details about my order being shipped out, I received no response.

Very easy - Paypal

From the actual ship date, about a week. From my order date, almost 2 months...

Very nice quality for a decently low price! I'm happy with the clothes.

For the most part, yes. The strawberry skirt I ordered has a white waistband instead of a patterned waistband.

Very satisfied

Probably not, and definitely not through the international site. While their clothes are very cute and are excellent quality for the price, the long wait time and lack of communication (not to mention many members documenting missing orders) is not something I'd like to put myself through again.

Yes