1. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Raccoon Doll Discussion - Part 4

Dec 14, 2017

1. Yes on both counts! Eyes and wigs for this size doll is something I want to attempt also. I would LOVE to learn how to make short wigs especially. You are definitely inspiring me Lyanne!

2. Yay, she's here!! And thus I have my hybrid (Raccoon Mika head on an old Iplehouse JID body)
      I've named her Eleanor, and she's already being a little difficult. Apparently she has decided to change my plans for me >__>. Troublemaker. I was gonna give her pastel rainbow hair, but it seems she wants seafoam or green hair. Good thing I have plenty of colours of alpaca hair lying around!
      Here she is nice and bald.
      [​IMG]Eleanor by Tatterpunk, on Flickr

3. Does anyone know if Raccoon doll wigs fit Iplehouse FIDs and vice versa?

4. I have always used the same wigs for both.

5. Lmao! Can't wait to see what you come up with

Thank you

#925 Dyelee91, Jan 12, 2019
      Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2019
    6. In my experience, it depends on the wig--and how long you've had it. The wigs I bought from Raccoon wouldn't go on FID heads right out of the package, but they did after I let Raccoon girls wear them for a while to stretch them. The wigs I bought from Raccoon are made by For My Doll, whose caps don't have as much stretch as Monique wigs, which I usually buy. The hairstyle has a lot to do with whether or not a wig will fit. Loose styles usually fit both, whereas anything tightly braided or pulled into a bun will fit Raccoon but not FID until it has been stretched.

7. Wow thank you so much. Always informative. Guru! Lol

8. @Katushka_Nitok what a beautiful gown!

My lovely Daisy, Liadan, is one of your gorgeous outfits.
      [​IMG]

#928 Patrice S, Jan 17, 2019
      Last edited: Jan 17, 2019
    9. Does anyone have picture of modern gene in milk mocha skin?

10. @Katushka_Nitok Once again a beautiful dress.
      @Patrice S Lovely Daisy! Where did you get the tiny globe?

My Ludivine in her new cardigan...
      [​IMG]

11. I finished Eleanor's wig today, she's already starting to come together. Definitely a different hair look than I had originally planned, but I think I like this much better. Now hopefully I can get to painting her this week!
      [​IMG]Eleanor's wig by Tatterpunk, on Flickr

12. @Katushka_Nitok - The green medieval gown is absolutely gorgeous. I also love your orange and brown outfit worn by @Patrice S 's Daisy.

@ResinRapture - Love Ludivine's colorful cardigan. You did a great job on it.

@TatterPunk - So cool to see Eleanor's wig coming together. I really like the style.

13. I will take better photos of the poor girl when there's light out, but I finished Eleanor's faceup today. She ended up much more Nu-goth than the original intended Pastel Goth, but I definitely love this look for her.
      [​IMG]Eleanor by Tatterpunk, on Flickr

14. @TatterPunk - What a super cool sweater! And I love Eleanor's faceup.:love

15. Windrun in the study.
      [​IMG]

16. Windrun looks very handsome in his study.

I really like Eleanor sweater and her piano.

17. @TatterPunk

she looks adorable sitting there on the piano bench. Love her two tone wig.

@xyuemoto your windrun looks so majestic sitting there examining his cool looking stone.