1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Rainman Discussion

Sep 24, 2018

1. Grats :) I guess that will make your life much easier ;)

2. Thanks, @Ashemmanu . I'm a little dopey and forgot my body was normal yellow, it is very light as well. LS is known for being pink, and I just thought there'd be a good chance of normal fitting with small alterations, or something, or my head was just muddled... White is a much safer solution because I've found that matching just about any resin is super easy with a white head :)

3. Reiman made the sleeping heads of Su and July.
      [​IMG]

4. I just saw these too! I am so excited!!! :love

5. Dang, wonder if I can get two heads shipped together?! That is the July I just bought and this sleeping version???

6. Su already has such small eyes, I certainly wouldn´t want them any smaller ;)

7. I'm such a nut case :doh I've asked if I can do a 3 month layaway, and I'm on pins and needles hoping I can order a painted head, ugh!

Su is a strange otherworldly sculpt. I wonder what his inspiration was?:love I think she is beautiful, but she has a cat like quality about her. In fact, I wish I could get her and make her into Catwoman. She'd be purrfect?!

8. Rainman asked the face for Su from the Tsunaina model.
      [​IMG]

9. Oh my gosh, she is REAL!!! She is amazing! I sincerely hope I was not insulting for sure now! She just looks so different I was certain she was out of Rainman's imagination!

Also, does anyone recognize the brand of eyes RM is using? They are so beautiful!?!?

10. Oh my goodness, I bought a Dark Blina. I hope she looks as epic as the pictures!!! Does anyone know if Rainman paints the heads or does someone else do it? I really love those brows!:XD::love

11. Anyone know if July was inspired by a real life person like the others?

12. Has anyone gotten the body yet? How do you like it? Does it handle well?

13. Ugh, I'm the only person talking here again, LOL :doh. I'm probably slow, but is Kira modeled after this lady?

[​IMG]

14. "They will be released on End of September.Su has teeth and July’s sleeping version."
      July.
      [​IMG]

15. Oh wow, so pretty. I just tried to order an Anna and Kira, but it won't go through :( I guess I'll have to wait until they refund me or something. Rainman said the molds are broken :( I really love that July's mouth is closed this time, which makes having both really great. If you put sunglasses on July, she could have her eyes "open" as well :D

Edit, I think I may still be getting the two heads :)

Also, I bought the new Supiadoll ballerina body for my incoming dark Blina head... Supia normal used to match elfdoll pretty well, so fingers crossed it will work :thumbup

#217 IngieBee, Aug 31, 2019
      Last edited: Sep 1, 2019
    16. I'm finding it impossible to locate any owner pictures of Anna except fora few blanks! If any of you has her, please post pictures:eusa_pray:abow:. Ever since I read @Vetinari saying she looks like Mackenzie Porter, and I thought so too, I wanted to do Anna as a cute little sweet blond! So how about it @GreenTeaSlug, have you given her a face yet? And @Evil_Lo , did you end up getting a faceup for your Anna?

#218 IngieBee, Sep 2, 2019
      Last edited: Sep 2, 2019
    17. Grats to your orders, @IngieBee I really want to find out how everyone's girls will look when they have gotten their face ups! Also very excited to see the face up on my Su-head, once it´s finished. I have been inspired by a Giger painting, I hope it will turn out well!

18. A Giger painting, @Ashemanu ? Wow, I just looked him/her up, I think I know which one??? Trumpets of Jericho? It looks like Blina :XD::love. You got Blina, right? Can't wait to see what you are doing with her :shudder

Please everyone, don't forget we have a waiting room now. It would be great if we could get a history of wait times for the future??

#220 IngieBee, Sep 2, 2019
      Last edited: Sep 2, 2019