1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Rainman Discussion

Sep 24, 2018

1. They are offering July!!!!!!!!! :love:love:love:love:love:love

I wrote to Opal on instagram when she posted about Rene, and she said they will think about it. I expected an order period sometime later this year, but she is available now, along with the closed eyed version, Rene, and the unassembled body. Opal was so sweet she even sent a DM on Insta so that I don´t miss her!

I am over the moon with happiness :dance

If I understand it correctly though, this will be the last time they offer Rene and July and in March we will see a brand new face :)

2. Oh, a day earlier :D Yaay!!!

oh dear, the most expensive heads I've ever bought just became more expensive :(

#562 IngieBee, Jan 14, 2021
      Last edited: Jan 14, 2021
    3. Welp, I'm gonna be having to get both of July's heads. That's just all there is to it. I'll probably wait till tomorrow to put in my order, as I get paid then, and I can better judge how I will manage to afford these.

4. I'm not so sure I can afford to get July's sleeping head before the end of the month. It's been an expensive month. I just bought a new bed :doh

5. Oh man. A new bed would be wonderful. At least a new mattress. >__> It's a little sad that I will sooner get doll things than things for myself. . . but such is the way of this hobby. .

6. Yah, well, I keep getting almost crippled with back pain lately, LOL. My husband as well, so we decided we just had to break down and replace our 20+ year old bed, LOL

7. That is entirely fair. Mine's only 10 lol. Soooo doll heads instead!

8. I'm having trouble with the ordering due to the weird bank thing being required. It won't let you select paypal and all. . . does anyone know how to make this work?

9. Previously, you chose Korea Bank and paid through sending money to his PayPal email through PayPal. It’s [email protected]. I think he mentions this in an Instagram post but I’m not sure if it’s the same now

10. TatterPunk I bought Kira and Su from previous sales and somewhere on R+R page was description how to order with PayPal payment possibility.
      I think you have to have an account with login, put head in cart and as last step just confirm later payment, I paid via paypal mentioned by americanseamstress, I just sent PAypal ID confirmation with Rainman Order Number in message at Q+A board at R+R page. Reply was quick (nex day).
      Previously, it was Rainman himself answering , now there is "manager". Info was published an Rainman Instagram, but it was around first Blina and Kira release deep in 2018, OCtober. Or try check this line back, it was mentioned here, too.

11. Thanks guys! I got the heads all paid for <3 now. It's the same as before it seems.
      Now the wait! Do we have a waiting room, or is this thread kinda doubling?

12. Which PayPal address did you use please? It seems it’s Opal’s this time.

Thanks.

13. Yes it was Opal's. I believe [email protected] however I would double check on that.
      What are you getting

14. I had the same problem with PP yesterday, when I ordered the two July heads. Opal gave me the same email address, but my order is still with the status awaiting payment. @TatterPunk has your order status already changed? She has been online today, but there’s no answer at my last question and also no confirmation :huh?:

15. I just checked. . it took till this morning for mine to switch over, but it seems she's changed it over now. It appears she's also stickied a notice on the Q&A to explain how to do the paypal payment. The transalation makes it a little unclear, but it is more clear than it was it seems.
      Any plans or specific characters for your Julys?

16. Not at all! :frownyblush: It was an impulse buy... :eusa_sile

17. lol a good one though! I'm hoping she'll be good for the final version of Wendy - one of my ballerina characters who is the love of Dr. Walther Madsen. Originally I wanted Supiadoll Juah for her, but then realized the stylization and massive head didn't work with the realistic sculpt I had for Dr. M. I had a modded Muse head for her after that, but I'm wanting her to be more realistic overall. . .If she doesn't work for her, I have about a million characters who she would probably work for though.

18. I found July shortly after her first ordering period ended so I had ample time to dream about her :whee: She will be the partner of my Narin65 elf boy (Bob) and she will look similar to the pictures on the website :sweatI am thinking about a faceup with more natural eyes and lovely lips, definitely a pink wig. Then she will have a style that is...not unlike my own...because I have long been admiring all those matching doll-owner pictures but none of my girls have a style even remotely near my own :lol:

(although I do not have pink hair...but do have a pink wig!)

19. That sounds lovely! Mine will be blonde and relatively natural if a little bit pale and undead looking lol. Purple eyes too. Cause why not? She's my character who wears all the floofy pretty dresses and ballerina things. I'll need to make her a bun wig eventually. . . .Speaking of eyes. . does anyone know what size works best in July?