1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Rainman Discussion

Sep 24, 2018

1. Jumping in here to say that I’m so happy Rainman is back!! My Elfdoll Vivien is so precious to me, I had been following his Instagram even through the horror sculpting posts, and will most likely buy Kira. She’s gorgeous!! :D waiting for blank cast photos...

2. @Sicktress YAY I'll get to stalk your kira haha.

3. Kira is gorgeous too! I hope Rainman DOESN'T start releasing one doll each month or I will be ruined! XD

4. He/his faceup artist had posted samples from a model a bit ago, and I'm really wondering if she's in the works. I'll be doomed if he keeps this up.

5. Kira is going to be released next monday, along with a second batch of Blinas!

[상품명]

6. If anyone wants to order Blina from this order, you have to keep in mind that she is limited in numbers, not like the first order or the current order of Kira (who are limited to 3 days order period, not quantity), so I would set up an alarm to get her if you want Blina from this round

7. I'm so out of money, I just hope these heads will be available next year (oops, I told myself no dolls until 2021!)

8. I missed that Blina orders would reopen with Kira's sale. I'm so excited! I missed learning about the first one by two days.

9. I'm considering Blina -- is she limited? I'm not quite sure what determines if she's limited by quantity or time?

And are they planning on re-releasing the body at all?

10. @orangediscord

On his instagram, he said Blina would be rereleased, but she wont be an open order for 3 days like last time. The 3 day ordering period this time is for Kira, so there she is unlimited for 3 days , for Kira only.

For Blina, the last preorder was unlimited for 3 days, this time, shes limited in quantity in this release (not sure about future releases). So if you want her, you will have to order her quickly because there is limited stock for this order period. Im guessing its extra heads made from the last preorder.

tl:dr Blina is limited in numbers in this coming preorder

11. He's really working fast. At this rate we should start seeing the first order Blinas arrive pretty soon!

12. Has anyone here made an order yet? The order form allows you to complete an order without asking you to enter payment information. Do you just receive an invoice later?

13. I set my alarm for it lol

@Rhubarb
      You make up a name, and select bank transfer and then check out (at the bottom, the payment details)

You then manually send payment by paypal to the email listed in the checkout page, and make sure you include the order number in the payment message

It should update the next day with the status, so dont worry about it not updating immediately

14. Thank you!

15. Welp, that's Kira too now.

Still at least unlike Blina I already know who Kira is going to be in terms of my gang. (Though it was a left field sculpt shelling lol, I wasn't expecting someone so traditionally bjd to claim the spot as 'Amanda' socialite and master thief but those gorgeously snobby looking shots of her had me going aha! Her! That's Amanda!)

Lol now to work out what bodies to go for, seriously leaning towards the newer Dollstown 17yo body for Blina and the new Impldoll MGA for Kira ('Amanda') but... I'll have to be semi-sensible and wait to see what the resin colour is like in person, and... Hopefully wait for the Impldoll MGA to get released in 70cm sizes.

16. For anyone considering bodies, the Miracle 65 cm female body looks like a solid aesthetically compatible option.

So excited to see the Kiras come in (also glad I'm safe this time haha).

17. I really don't understand about Blina re-release. He'd said she would be white next time, but now he answered that it's normal again...

18. Oh, it's amazing news! Because I want this body for Blina.

19. @jack_sea Yeah, I'm pretty good at eyeballing these things anymore, so that's no guarantee, but I immediately thought of these new Rainman girls when I saw it. That narrow ribcage and the slender limbs should be A+. The neck is perfect too if their measurements are accurate.

20. My Blina arrived today to my surprise, was not expecting her since i didnt get an email or tracking lol

The sunglasses are crazy cool and worth getting the two heads for, they work and look like real sunglasses with hinges.

I feel like finding a body for her would be the trickiest part. Out of all the dolls in our house, Iplehouse normal, dollstown oriental and DC/DZ normal pink were the closest, but not exact match. Its a peach color with strong pink tint.

Volks and Oasis dolls are not pink enough, so Im not sure the Miracle Doll would be a good match since it matches Volks resins?

The slot inside the head is very very very tiny, none of the bodies I had would work because the S hook was too big, I replaced the S hook with the S hooks used for feet and hands for it to fit through the slot and sit on the grooves inside

Her neck hole groove? with the nape part is narrow, that is why I think finding a body would be tricky. It fits Dollstown Elf body perfectly, but the head is too big for the body in proportion, but the head sits perfectly on that body and it is an MSD, it doesnt look right because of the shoulder proportion and the neck lenght, but the neck width is perfect

[​IMG]

I tried wigs and the best wig size is 7, a stretchy 6-7 also fits