1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Rare or Hard Dolls to Get?

Jun 25, 2016

1. Those Idealians are so hard to get! I've been looking for a human hornblend. I've never seen anyone who has one...

2. Doll Adore / Panda Workshop sculpts! :chibi

3. Miadoll baby lamb imo, rarely see anyone selling and super expensive too.

4. Unidoll men and women. I have three Unidolls (Rio, Rio and Roxy) and really like to buy more. Another Roxy, Berkut, may be Dalia or Sua or Suri... And I'd be so glad to get one more Rio!))) So I like them but they are incredibly hard to find.

5. I have 2 (both 2nd hand purchases) and I consider myself very lucky to have found them. I have a UH-08 Elf and Ark. Both have their original default face-ups, too.

6. I have a doll that I think qualifies as rare/hard to find: Souldoll Robb. He was a limited sculpt and I don't think he was very popular at all. The only owner pics I've ever been able to find are a couple of sales posts where one or two people did get him, but decided not to keep him very shortly after recieving him. My Robb is the only one I've ever seen that was kept and customized. Based on that, I'm guessing not many Robbs were ever made and that if someone did decide they wanted one, he would be tough to find. I love mine a lot, so after seeing the reception his release got, I'm incredibly glad that I didn't pass up his order period and assume I'd just get one secondhand later.

7. i actully have a rare ish one on the way as he was exclusive to doll events and that a switch kiri head im really happy to of nabbed him from the second hand market ^^

8. I really really want a Fairyland Minifee Sircca elf in white skin. Unfortunately she’s an event head and people rarely get event heads in WS... oh well :(

9. Older minifee sculpts like Ruth and Carl that weren’t super popular have pretty much vanished, which is sad because I really wanted a pair of Ruth/Shushu twins back in the day. I got rrrrreeeeaaaaal lucky and managed to snag a fullset Smoky Quartz Shiwoo on the MP (only like, five were made worldwide back in 2010). If I had to find him now I would be sooooo SOL.

Haven’t seen an Iplehouse Lee or the Souldoll Souloids much either since they discontinued them, sadly. I should’ve gotten Walter when I had the chance.

Current grail would probably be volks Ryoma Sakamoto with the original faceup, which is the deadly combo of being a) older and b) limited release, so the resale prices are so bad. I don't love him that much.

10. Ugh I know that feel, I want the Phiel in gold so bad but I know he sold out in like 2015 :/ I wish companies would stop making all the dolls I want limited lol.

11. DC Jodie. I have two Hilarys now, and from time to time I do see a Hilary for sale, but rarely a Jodie.

12. Probably not the hardest to get, but from my doll list it would probably Iplehouse with just the doll heads alone, and I love a few male sculpts from them especially Edan and Eric. :(

13. What's the most unique bjd you have ever seen?

Can include mods, special faceups, or just rare sculpts that basically no one has or has seen.

14. Ascker! One of my favorite dolls, and probably only one will ever exist!

15. Oh wow! Ive never seen anything like him! He reminds me of Elias from Ancient Magus' Bride!

16. My friend has an old Soom Euclase and I have never seen anything like him
      [​IMG]

17. This older thread has some interesting dolls to look at!
      I'd love to see more though! <3