1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Raurencio Studio feedback [ALL]

Aug 12, 2009

1. (I didn't found a thread about Raurencio Studio so I create one)

2. * What did you order?
      Remiel -without make up-
      * When did you order?
      4 - July - 2009
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer?
      directly from the company
      * How was the communication?
      perfect!!
      * How easy was it to pay?
      very easy , paypal !!!
      * How long did it take to ship?
      It shipped at 27 - 7 - 2009 & was here a few days after
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      yes it surely iss!!!
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Yes it looked exactly the same !! (just without make up, as I ordered it blank)
      * Were you satisfied with the product?
      Surely!!truly satisfied!!
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      -
      * Would you order from this company again?
      Of course I will !!!
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
      If I couldn't find them new & they where in a good condition yes

3. Bumping this to get some information. No one has bought a Raurencio doll since 2009? O_O. I have a head on order and I'm unable to find any reviews other than this one from 2 years ago.

9/17/2011

* What did you order?

The Vincent head, blank face. It looks like they only have one skin color choice. O_o

* When did you order?

August 30, 2011. I read the "we will ship the next day" part and then read further to realize their shipping policy was just copy paste from some web site sample or something.

The company.

Basic, very basic. English questions take up to 2 days to get an answer back so be patient.

Something weird happened. I usually stick with the FireFox browser and my payment (and I had the money in full!) was declined over and over again. I canceled the order and made did a new one on the IE browser, and it worked. R.S. was very good about letting me know that my order was corrected and safe. That, I really appreciated.

Two weeks exactly as stated by them when I got my 'your order is correct' update, even with the two day holiday during a week in S. Korea.

Oh H**L yes! I'm still sitting here going wow! O_o Good thick chunk of resin, strong recessed cap magnets; putting on his wig isn't going to take three hands like some of my dolls. No smell either, the resin oder was well aired off the doll head.

Exactly! He's beautiful! So worth it!

Very much. However, I might have waited to buy eyes! They say it takes 16 to 18mm eyes, but the sockets are very shallow so the high dome ones I got (GLIB 16mm) are going to need some rethinking. I would say a low dome 14mm would work better if you didn't want to do a little surgery.

Hmm, well, if it weren't for other members here, I wouldn't have known to look look really carefully all over the bill for the shipping number. They just tell you "your order is 'on shipping'" and they are done with you for the time being. When you try to put the numberinto the page they send you to, it doesn't work. (maybe it's firefox again). I had to use www.track-trace.com to actually get the tracking information by going to the "track direct" button, not the options one. You're looking for a 2 letter-9 digit-KR number.

Most definitely! It's solid resin, nice and thick, not at all fragile seeming, even around the eye sockets, The bone structure of the face is slightly asymmetrical, there is a bit of a curve in the bridge of the nose, rather than just straight lines, it's a very artistic sculpt without being too realistically human. If they start making 72cm bodies, I'm theirs for life.

If I knew the person selling it personally, yes.

4. Also bumping. I've seen at least a couple of recent R. studio heads floating around DoA.

5. Well, since nobody else has, I guess I'll answer my past self's question. :sweat

* What did you order?

An Adonis head with the factory face-up.

* When did you order?

September 14, 20011.

Directly from the company.

Their confirmation and shipping notices were marked as spam by hotmail and their EMS number didn't work, but I never mentioned this to them. So mostly N/A.

Very easy.

37 days (the website says 30 days, but based on another person on DoA, I thought it might be 7-8 weeks).

Definitely. The sculpt is gorgeous and has many wonderful, warm details. The face-up is pricey for someone who likes to do their own face-ups, but since I fell in love with the company face-up, I decided to opt for one anyway, and I was extremely pleased. I don't think I've yet liked any other company face-up so much!

I can admit I had very high expectations based on their amazing, romantic pictures, and Raurencio met all of them. :)

Very much so. The edges of the head-cap are a little thinner and sharper than my other dolls', but that is such a minor point. The resin is smooth and thick over all, and the sculpt and face-up are exactly what I hoped they would be.

N/A

Yes, I definitely would.

Certainly, provided they were priced according to their condition.