1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Releaserain Feedback (2010)

Aug 28, 2010

1. Releaserain Feedback (2010)

* What did you order?
      * When did you order?
      * How was the communication?
      * How easy was it to pay?
      * How long did it take to ship?
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      * Were you satisfied with the product?
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      * Would you order from this company again?
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand?

PLEASE STICK TO THE FACTS! ​

2. * What did you order? Dollfie MSD Unoa Doll ShoesStraps 5-Flower Leather SandalsColor: White
      * When did you order? August 6th
      * How was the communication? Good. They sent me an email with my invoice and telling me that they shipped my shoes.
      * How easy was it to pay? Very easy
      * How long did it take to ship? About 2 1/2 weeks
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? The shoes were very well made for such a awesome price <3
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes, and very pretty in RL
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Very!
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? N/A
      * Would you order from this company again? Defiantly. Only place I can find great shoes that fit my girl, and affordable.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Depends if its in good shape.

3. * What did you order? Two 8/9 wigs and a pair of SD13 gloves.

* When did you order? Oct. 6, 2011

* How was the communication? Just fine.

* How easy was it to pay? Very easy, I used Paypal.

* How long did it take to ship? Surpisingly quick for this one. It was shipped out on the 11th and I recieved my items today (the 16th.)

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? For the most part, Yes. The wigs were $18.99 a piece. They fit my dolls well, even my melon head Mimi. The wigs are very soft and easy to style. The gloves not so much. I was unable to get them on the doll that they were intended for. I was afraid to force them on. I think I might have to get a second pair of hands so he can wear them.

* Did the item look like the sales pictures? The wigs looked much better in person. The gloves looked like the sales photo.

* Were you satisfied with the product? Over all, yes.

* Would you order from this company again? Yes. I have before and I will continue to do so for things like wigs and shoes.

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Yes.

4. * What did you order? 5 pairs of 14mm glass eyes, various colours.

* When did you order? Sept 8

* How was the communication? N/A

* How easy was it to pay? Easy, paypal.

* How long did it take to ship? 20 calendar days. Acceptable but a tad long compared to other purchases I made from same region.

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes. I was surprised that they are not spherical but flat-backed w/domes. However, they are even easier to install than spherical eyes.

* Did the item look like the sales pictures? Colours of eyes as well as quality are true as in stock photos.

* Were you satisfied with the product? Yes.

* Would you order from this company again? Yes. Probably more eyes. Great selection of colours and sizes in glass eyes.

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Not sure how I would know since product does not appear to be branded.

Mme. duBunny

5. * What did you order? Three pairs of shoes
      * When did you order? 25.6
      * How was the communication? Good, I got a reply in 24 hours
      * How easy was it to pay? Easy, Paypal
      * How long did it take to ship? A few days
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? yes
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? yes
      * Were you satisfied with the product? 2/3 yes

* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      I got a pair of faux leather shoes that I wasn't satisfied with. They looked like the promo pictures and fit well, but the skin came peeling off right off the bag. Some residue was left on the packaging itself. One buckle came right off. I sent them an email about it and they reimbrsed me the price + part of shipping immediately.

* Would you order from this company again? yes
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? yes

6. * What did you order? A pair of their handmade shoes for SD. These!

* When did you order? 27th June 2014

* How was the communication? Didn't need to email them about anything; however, I received a prompt thanks for buying/delivery notice.

* How easy was it to pay? Very easy! Paypal.

* How long did it take to ship? It was posted the next day, the 28th, from Hong Kong. I received it today, 9th July, in the UK. Pretty fast I think!

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes! They are lovely quality, very cute, and they fit my girl perfectly.

* Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes!

* Were you satisfied with the product? completely!! I'm even planning on buying another pair of the same shoes in a different colour.

* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? n/a

* Would you order from this company again? yes!

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand? depending what it was/the price, yes! However I find their prices really great and I would prefer to buy directly from the shop if I can.