1. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Resinsoul and Bobobie Mini Discussion Thread - Part 32

Nov 10, 2017

1. Hi Folks, I've been looking at getting a Resinsoul MSD again. My question if anyone is able to help, has anyone got the new female body yet and have you found any issues with it? I'm thinking of getting the new body with one of the heads, right now, I am debating between Ya or Lan but not sure if Lan would have a swan neck on a taller body. Any help would be appreciated!

2. @Magnus Vale they do custom ears?! He truly looks fabulous.

3. Yes, I remember someone else talking about it before, so I emailed and asked if they could do it for me! I'm super happy with the way he came out.

4. Ian/Lan has a very tiny head. Her head looks small(ish) to me on the single-jointed body.

Here are my girls - BBB Ariel on a Rong body, RS Ian on her own body, and RS Zhen:

[​IMG]

5. I have the new Shi? body with an older Li head on it.
      It has joints much like the Tang body so actual peanuts in the elbows and knees instead of the cup joints the Rong body has.
      It's also a LOT taller.

[​IMG]

Alongside my Mei.

I will say that while her knees and elbows pose really well, mine has a real problem sitting. She pulls herself backwards and likes to lay down instead. Sueding might help this.
      I also find the peanuts mean in between poses don't really hold, she either has straight arms, or bent arms. Again, sueding or wire might help with this.

I do like the engineering though, it's substantially less irritating than their older double jointed body and far easier to dress because trhe peanuts don't pop out of the socket like those dang cups do.

6. Thank you @Fairy Milliner and @purple_monkfish for the information and comparison photos. It helps a great deal.

@Fairy Milliner I didn't realise how tiny Lan's head was compared to the other girls. That's a bit of an eye opener. Zhen is a lovely sculpt too. I like those ears of hers. I think Lan's head would look way too small on the new body going by that.

@purple_monkfish The tallness of the body doesn't really bother me that much. I have a Mi and I know the body aesthetically looks similar to that which is what makes me drawn to the smaller version. Li actually doesn't look bad on the body. The sitting issue though is a bit of a worry. I must look if my Mi has that problem. I don't think she does but I have sueded her so maybe that's why I never noticed. From the photo, I think Ya might be okay on the body too. She's essentially the Mei sculpt without elf ears.

Lots of food for thought.

7. It's been a while since i've posted..lol..I got this american girl piano a few months ago and just had a chance to put it together and take some photos. Preston of course had to be the model because he's gifted musically..lol

[​IMG]

8. @Kitty Blue, what an amazing prop! And a fabulous photo!:)

9. thanks eventually if I ever get around to building my dollhouse I am going to have a music room :)