1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Ringdoll 2009 Christmas Promotion

Nov 10, 2009

1. [FONT=宋体]Hello, dear BJD lovers![/FONT]
      [FONT=宋体][/FONT]
      [FONT=宋体]For thanking your supporting and hot passion to RD, and greeting Christmas, we will present the following gift bags :[/FONT]
      [FONT=宋体]Gift bag A : RD coupon (US$40dollar)[/FONT]
      [FONT=宋体]Gift bag B: RD coupon (US$60dollar)[/FONT]
      [FONT=宋体]Gift bag C: RD special mechanical hand+arm (with metallic colors , only single right hand +right arm)[/FONT]
      [​IMG]

[FONT=宋体]Description:[/FONT]
      [FONT=宋体]1) From15/November to 15/January, you can get gift bag A for anyone purchasing RD product that valued US$250 or above from ringdoll or RD official agent.[/FONT]

[FONT=宋体]2) From15/November to 15/January, you can get gift bag B for anyone purchasing RD product that valued US$400 or above from ringdoll or RD official agent. [/FONT]

[FONT=宋体]3) From15/November to 15/January, you can choose gift bag B or gift bag C for anyone purchasing RD product that valued US$500 or above from ringdoll or RD official agent.[/FONT]

[FONT=宋体]Remark about the usage of RD coupon[/FONT]
      [FONT=宋体]1)The RD coupon can only be used once.[/FONT]

[FONT=宋体]2)The balance will be blanked out if the goods not valued up to the coupon amount, and it needs to pay additionally if the goods more than the coupon amount.[/FONT]

[FONT=宋体]3)The RD coupon can't be used to pay for carriage charges,it can only be used to purchase ringdoll product.[/FONT]
      [FONT=宋体]IF you have any questions, please be free to contact us! Or leave a message to us on our site : www.ringdoll.com[/FONT]
      [FONT=宋体]Or send email to : [email protected][/FONT]

[FONT=宋体]Ringdoll Sales Department[/FONT]

2. [FONT=宋体][​IMG][/FONT]

[FONT=宋体][​IMG][/FONT]

[FONT=宋体][​IMG][/FONT]

[FONT=宋体]Sales price: $80.00
      RD special mechanical hand+arm (with metallic colors , only single right hand +right arm)
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

[/FONT]

3. [FONT=宋体]RD kid girl lily new style B ,fullset price :US$349[/FONT]

[FONT=宋体][​IMG][/FONT]
      [FONT=宋体][​IMG][/FONT]
      [FONT=宋体][​IMG][/FONT]
      [FONT=宋体][​IMG][/FONT]

4. when they'll release the ring grown?

5. Dear Tosh , next year will release the ring grown, please keep attention RD

6. Is the mechanical hand sized for Ring Teenager or Ring Kid?

It's beautiful!

7. Can you purchase the mechanical hand seperately?

8. I too would love to see the hand for sale separately :D

Any idea when the tiny dolls will be available for sale?

9. Dear Letterblade thank you for like mechanical hand ,sized for Ring Teenager.:D

dear gridbug yes you can purchase the mechanical hand separately hand+arm with make-up price US$80

Dear Uninu yes you can purchase the mechanical hand separately hand+arm with make-up price US$80
      next year have ting dolls :fangirl:
      [​IMG]

10. Will the mechanical arm be made for the left arm someday? It would really help me if I could get a left arm :D

11. Sorry, I'm a bit confused. Would that be US$80 for the arm+hand AND with make-up

or

US$80 for the blank arm+hand PLUS the cost of make-up

Just wondering sicne I'm interested in a blank hand+arm set :lol:

12. How amazing, I want a Ringdoll boy, and I want him to have a cyborg arm! My goodness what an interesting development.

I wonder how long will the arm be available for? Is it only a giveaway over Christmas but will still be available for sale after that, or is it a limited time item only?

13. I too am wondering this, and when it is scheduled to be released separately on the website. I've been looking for an arm precisely like this for my boy! It's amazing!

14. Have you released this amazing hand??!!! I'm really fond of it!

15. thriith , i asking ringdoll company , them told me all make-up . not blank . but i think you can pm sara .

16. sanny ,thank you !
      Thriith , if you interested in a blank hand+arm , please pm me let me know what skin ?

17. Dear EifersuchtK thank you for your interested this hand , next week will released :fangirl:

18. That arm is amazing! So detailed! I wonder if it is in SD and MSD?

19. It's posted earlier in the thread that they're sized for Ring Teenager (SD), but there's no mention of anything for Ring Kid (MSD). At least, not yet ;3

20. Dear Kuroraka-chan
      thank you for your question , we are sorry , first time limited 50sets right mechanical arm +hand. now
      about left arm i shold advice company make it ,:)