Ringdoll Grown Dolls, thread #7

Sep 30, 2018

1. So pretty!!! He'd read scary stories maybe? :)

2. I think perhaps not scary stories...but ones that are a little more on the creepy side. Something that gets you thinking a little too much before sleep. ;)

3. Thank you! I love that he is so big and pretty; and can still hold things in those clawed hands.
      Thank you! Sometimes, but he actually likes a romance novel occasionally :chibithe broken-heart ones:(
      Perhaps some of the original Grimms tales, the really creepy ones before they were sanitized.:shudder:frownyblush::horror:

4. Yes!! Precisely that!

5. Jathie is just so adorable. I love the tan with the color of his hair.
      [​IMG]

6. Wei Wuxian finally shipped~! I'm elated! The delivery estimate doesn't seem to be too far away either. :whee:

7. Omg nice!!! Post a box opening pleeeaasse!

8. @Denovo I second wanting a box opening! I'm so excited to see people finally get their Wei Wuxians. :D

9. @Denovo :lovethat Sounds amazing! Please show us some photos!

10. I'm not good with video editing so no unboxing video, sorry > < but I took a nice photo of him that looks like he's taking a selfie for Lan Zhan (he's so pretty omgosh I cannot believeeee) ;v;
      [​IMG]

11. Ooh he really is pretty! :D Congratulations on his arrival!

12. He is lovely, congrats!!!

13. @Denovo OMG Wei Ying!!!! He's perfect! :D

14. Thank you~! He's definitely my new favorite! I also took a photo of his extra accessories. The blade of the sword feels a little soft which I thought was surprising.
      [​IMG]

15. Looks great. The sword that came with Kylin is soft too but they can really hold it up so it's a plus for me.

Alistair at the Pub tonight.
      [​IMG]

16. Thank you! Alistair looks like he's having a great time. Love his smile! :3nodding:

17. @SteamWitch that's such an adorable area! All those tiny cups

18. He had a great time. He was stuck in the Steampunk room for a week, he was due for a good night out. I love Raven's smile and I'm glad I got him. I wish I could get Avi because I love his smile too but can't afford his full set.

Thanks, this is just a tiny area of the Pointless Pub so there are lots of tiny cups and glasses, for 'drinks are on the house' times.