Ringdoll Grown Dolls, thread #8

Apr 11, 2020

1. Just wanted to share a quick photo of my Lan Wangji who arrived last week. :D

[​IMG]Ringdoll Lan Wangji by Leah, on Flickr

2. Anyone else waiting for Ksitigarbha? I haven't seen owner pics of him anywhere yet. I bought mine full set in wheatskin. Oct, I think. way back there somewhere. :abambi:

3. I am waiting for Ksitigarbha. I don't think they have shipped any of him yet.He was released about November 12th.

4. I just found this thread, and now I am watching, because my blank Ringdoll MoYu is in the mail to me. He has been floating in the mail for two weeks, and I really hope he gets here soon so that I can add his picture to this discussion thread! :celebrate

5. Just found this thread, isn't that not much ppl have ringdolls? D:
      looking for some threads to join!

I own a Great Mentor Hui for RINGDOLL grown

6. @karasness welcome to the thread!

Welp, it's that time of year again, y'all (already!) Viktor and the Naked Ladies!
      [​IMG]
      his new sweater wasn't finished in time for the pictures this year :sigh stupid tendon surgeries

7. @Girrl He is still handsome with the Naked Ladies! I hope the surgery goes well and you can return the knitting soon!

8. Yay! Viktor! It's good to see a yearly tradition that hasn't been crushed by the pandemic and general craziness.
      I hope your surgeries are successful and heal quickly.

From the archives, a portrait of Xiu in street clothes. You can't be an opera star every day. Or, can you? He wanted to say hello to V.

[​IMG]

:D

9. thank you both! Surgery was yesterday (3rd (and hopefully last) tendon surgery this year) so I'm typing 1 handed, but I've had loads of practice at that ;)
      @petiteballerine - Xiu's street clothes are about 5x fancier than V's formal clothes :whee:

10. It's always a pleasure to see Viktor with the Naked Ladies. I'm glad surgery is over and done @Girrl <3

@petiteballerine, Xiu looks amazing!

Ash is still sitting in the corner sulking, I haven't paid much attention to him lately.
      [​IMG]Ash in candlelight by SteamWitch, on Flickr

11. @Girrl - Xiu is all about the fancy. I'm not even allowed to hold a pair of jeans near him.

@SteamWitch - Ash just sitting is a pleasure to see.

I'm still waiting on Ksitigarbha in wheat. Having a hard time being patient. Not sure how much is RD regular slowness and how much global restrictions. When he arrives, I'll have 4 RG-4 in tan, wheat, white and normal, and one Teen in wheat. :whee:

12. It's been forever since I've posted a photo of Seina, so here he is! I'm debating on selling this wig, as I'm not 100% sure it suits him.

[​IMG]IMG20200522171718 by Liz, on Flickr

13. It's a pretty great wig though, love the natural colors of it!

14. It was an experiment, and I really love the colours too. They do suit him, but I'm not sure if the style suits him. Hmm. We shall see I guess!

15. @Quiet and Insane - Very cool wig, but to me it seems overwhelming on his face. just too much happening. He's so handsome. :D

16. @petiteballerine - I do agree, the wig is quite large despite only being a single layer. But thank you! He brings me peace and calm. <3

17. I love the white eyelashes on Seina @Quiet and Insane. He does have an air of peace about him.

Nimbus was looking so cute today so he got captured by my camera.
      [​IMG]Nimbus by SteamWitch, on Flickr