1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Ring Doll Teens

Feb 22, 2010

1. I just added 1 more Ringdoll to my wishlist. Ring kid Dylan type B. I know he is not a Ringteen, but seriously I have gotten so addicted to they`re dolls. First I`m gonna get Don, then Ran style B and then Dylan type B. Man these dolls are amazing. I just can`t say it enough, I just love the Ringdoll body:aheartbea

2. I believe that is Don.

3. It looks like a Don to me too...hm..

; 0 ; Are there any Don owners on the forums here...? or ... anywhere? I'm on a quest to find owner pics of this boy.
      >:c

4. Something just happened... I was sertain I would order a Ringdoll teen. But just realized how much more I would like to have a more realistic Oshare kei bjd boy. That`s why I ordered a Alice in Labyrinth - Ail Elijah head. He will be my new J rock/ Oshare kei inspired dollie boy now. So I have decided to put the Ring dolls of my wishlist. It just went that way. No Ring Dolls for meh><///

5. Did anyone else notice that dearmrsin has been banned. o_0 What does this mean for Ringdoll? Wasn't he the rep on DOA?

6. dearmrsin was banned a little over a week ago, it can be difficult to understand DoA's rules when you are not fluent in English. :sweat

For now, MoC will make announcements for RingDoll on DoA.

7. Alright, thank you for clearing that up. Sometimes the rules confuse me too. I had completely forgotten about Mint on Card.:doh

8. Yep, all the ringdoll reps get banned and I can give a little light as to why. Ringdoll actually asked me to be a rep forthem, I declined, I love the dolls and think the quality is wonderful, however the company encourages their reps to spam, a lot. If they make 3K in sales each month they get a 20% discount, this does not mean for their dolls, this means that when they sell a doll on behalf of the company the company receives 80% of that price, and the rep gets 20%, hence how they earn an income. #K is only about 7 dolls a month, however, that is a lot considering the Ringdoll share in the market. The reps are encouraged to meet this quota by taking on more reps and by spamming the hell out of forums and past customers. Basically the company encourages practices that are annoying and against the rules.

That is my personal experience of how they work anyway.

That said the dolls are really wonderful and I LOVE them. I have a WS Ran and a realskin RT2 body with my Lu Wen head on it. The RS matches Delf NS and the WS matches Delf WS rather nicely, so hybriding is great, they are SOLID posers, and hold really beautiful poses, the knees are my favourites of any dolls I own. My only sadness is that the hands are not my favourite, and the translucency of the resin shows on them. I dealt directly with the company and not a distributer or dealer (none of them carried the RT2 body at the time) and found their customer service to be excellent and the company very helpful with fast shipping and excellent communication. I don't think I will get more dolls from them, cos I don't NEED more of this type of sculpting, but I DO recommend them to anyone who listens *laughs* I love them

9. That may have been true in '09, but we, (Mint on Card), negotiated a contract with them in January and no such thing was even mentioned to us. We were not encouraged to spam in any way. We would not be working with RingDoll if any of what was said in the previous post was told to us.

10. Apologies I do not mean to impune any dealers I am simply describing the experience I had and that expressed to me by direct reps rather than dealers

11. No need to apologize. I don't know what RingDoll's policies were prior to January, I just wanted to make it clear that we were not approached by RingDoll with such a policy. I know that they fired a couple of Reps in January, and have re-organized, so the way they attempt to pick up dealers may have changed over the past few months.

12. ahhhh zomg I LOVE this thread X3 Thanks so much for making it!!!!
      All I could ever find on here was about ringdoll msd's XD Pan is my favorite, I was so close to buying one, but I opted out at the end ;_; but I'll probably have one in the future ;D I love their slim bodies, and their outfits are amazing.
      Most of all though, I love their eyes and that MECHANICAL ARM X3 I lovvvee that thing haha. I want one so badly X3
      Pan's default eyes are absolute love <3

That's unfortunate about what they suggested to you, effigy. I'm glad they've changed now, or so it sounds, though...

13. This new body is really something else, I totally can see myself getting the larger RingDoll Teen, like Marcus or Pan, but that will be a long time off until I find work.

14. *wants those pictures of Pan VERYYY badly*

That's my baby!!!

I ordered Ringdoll Pan Style B So I guess I came to
      the right place. I ordered him in March
      and he came 25 days later. I was like, wow!

I didn't think dolls came that fast. He's my first ever BJD
      so I'm still trying to get used to the joints a bit. @@
      But those pictures are great reference.

His waist joint is hard to move though, is that normal?

[​IMG]

A paid for a Face-up but I guess
      It didn't make it to the invoice.(he didn't come with one)

But they were a very nice company to order from!
      They were helpful and refunded my transaction money
      from the face-up they forgot!
      I sent his head over to Alishia and I can't wait
      to see what he looks like!

15. AnnoDomini- Tasha Neko is doing the faceup for your Pan?? You have got to post a picture of him when he gets back! I love her faceups, I got a EL second hand that was painted by her and he ain't going no where! She is just wonderful!

16. [​IMG]

17. If I did not have enough males already I would get Pan, he is just darling and I love their new body and hands for them!