1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Ring Doll Teens

Feb 22, 2010

1. I love Markus, and that mechanical arm he has, but I have too many men and not enough women here.....hope someone gets him!

2. Those new outfits and new dolls look promising! Can't wait to see more pics and info on them!

3. I love love love the uniforms on the new fullsets I was so glad they were selling them seperately....then I remembered how thin the Ringdoll teens are and I wanted Shao's uniform for my DZ Cosmo :...( No way would it fit him.
      I like the crazy concept though, I'm particularly keen on Ashford and his unusual looks. :fangirl:

4. It seems those uniform is a little small for SD13 from Volks

5. Eee! Ringdoll 1/3 female! And in that last shot of the new girl's body in the news thread, is that Spencer's head~?

Auuugh! Sweet agony of impending poverty!

6. Wow I can't wait to see more of this new girl, her body looks great so far, but I hope for upclose shots soon!

7. omg...I looove~ their girl body....ok, and I really want to get a female Spencer now. haha :lol: Or a female Don...or...wow. I'd like to see a lot of their boys on that female body, actually. lol

8. I've been waiting what seems like forever (and is actually more like 6 months) for Ringdoll to release their female Teen body! I really like Don's sculpt but can't see him as anything but a girl! Maybe we should all send requests to see every single one of their lovely heads on a girl body~!

9. *takes a deep breath in* EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

That's a whole lot better than paying $20-$30 more or arranging by chance trades.

Also, Ringdolll now has the 1/3 girl body on their website.
      These pictures seem a bit bigger than the ones on Mint on Card, and since they load up all at full size rather than as thumbnails, it's a bit easier to look through.

Most importantly, you can see the lovely details they pained into the teeth on Spencer. OMG it looks so good. I wish they hadn't disguised the head so much.

10. I am SOOO happy to see they now have a girls body posted after eyeing the boys for so long. She is just so pretty and delicate!! Definitely at the top of my want list right now. :D

11. I love this thread.
      Thank for these valuable information.
      I'm going to buy Pan soon., but I'm not sure about Ringdoll's quality.
      Anywany, Thank you

12. Ringdoll's quality is quite good, in my opinion. :) I've purchased doll parts from four different companies by now and Ringdoll's resin is my favorite to touch. The sculpting is lovely. The customer service is wonderful. They're very nice. :)

Pan's face is a touch difficult to give a face-up, due to his distinctive facial features. But if you have experience giving dolls face-ups (I really don't), it probably won't be a problem. xD

13. Ringdoll's resin is so smooth like my HZ boy's resin is smooth too, no seam lines any where, and my Dylan does have a very light scent I can smell. Like oranges, but that's just me. I would consider Spencer for a certain doll character for my boy.

14. I might be in the wrong spot here, (if so, please forgive me, its such a big forum to try to get used to!) But the new female body (Wagashi specifically), she is listed as being 59cm tall, does this make her quite tall in comparison to most other large dolls? Most of the other girls I've seen are more like 58cm, and I don't want her to dwarf any future guys that I get. I don't think 1cm will make too much difference, but you never know...

15. Commonfish - you might want to make a photo request thread for the Ringdoll girls next to other dolls (specifically the dolls you're thinking of buying in the future).

I know that my Ringdoll teen boy is so thin and long-limbed that he looks like a much taller doll than he actually is. He's 63cm according to the site, but people assume he's a 70cm doll based on his long and lanky limbs. So sometimes it's not so much about actual height as it is proportions.

16. I've looked everywhere for this, but can't find anything - what size eyes do the Ringdoll SD dolls take? Shao in particular; I just ordered him, and it would be nice to know what size eyes to have waiting for him when he gets here haha

17. Ah thanks for the info The Duchess, I will try to see if someone can post a photo of her by future planned dolls. The bit about the proportions really helps too, I hadn't really thought of that.

18. It is nice to hear that I most likely won't have to sand the seams, since when I order my boy, it will be my first. As it is, I'm going to have an adventure in body blushing, since I like how it makes them look complete. I'm really happy that there is this thread to help people get a good idea of this brand.
      -Sheleeta

19. @exuver: I think Shao takes 14mm. I ordered Don and on a few sites it said he takes 14mm, so I would think Shao would use about the same size :)

20. @domino_party; oh that's awesome! I went ahead and ordered some 14mm's just for the heck of it XD If they don't fit, I can always put them on my Luka. I emailed Ringdoll about the eye size and wig size just to 100% confirm everything (lol). I will report back later ;)