1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Ring Doll Teens

Feb 22, 2010

1. I'm still a bit sad that I didn't order the full set when I had the chance. I hesitated for 3 days and by the time I went back they were all gone. But if that hadn't happened I wouldn't have my current project of putting together a fancy Junko Enoshima (from Danganronpa) set for the Scarlett Faust sculpt. I finally just got all the measurements I need from user Peachy and just have to wait now.

2. Ahh I had ordered Hui as well! It should be getting close to the end of his processing time and I'm so! Excited!

3. exciting new adoptions in this thread.
      My White Rabbit, big full set, arrived at FF&D - minus his wig and a sword I added.
      but, yay! 7 months production in an 8-month layaway. one more payment to go while we see if RD will ship missing elements right away.
      if not, I'll get him by the end of the month. Wheat resin. Looking forward to seeing that IRL.

:dance

4. So...what was I thinking? wait even longer for White Rabbit? I sent the last payment today and Iris had him at the PO super-quick. He'll be home Friday or Sat. SPAM!
      :evilplot:

5. OOOOOOOh Exciting!!! :love:love:love:love

6. no pics yet of WR teen. have to admit it's just not love. perhaps dressing him will help. I like all his components, his face, but not the body so much. he might not stay.
      :sigh

7. Oh no! He is so cute!!!

The teen body is much different from the grown body. It still poses well.

8. His face is just right IMO. Not such a boy. rather serious young man. those elbow joints (and knees to some extent) are bulky.
      I'm used to #4 bodies. very subtle jointing. The rabbit masks are works of art!
      we'll see if he makes friends or packs up. the wheat looks like any other normal with some pink to it. my normal Gain looks more like what wheat looks like.
      :sweat I was going to post a comparison but noticed nudity. will take another tomorrow or someday.

9. Finally had time to play with the new boy. After changing his pants, his wig, his jacket style and covering the heavy joints that I don't care for, he met the gang. Or, some of them. He's a handsome lad, more mature than I'd imagined. Every faceup is different I guess.

[​IMG]

I really like the way his upper chest joint works letting him slouch as he sits. I wish my grown #4 guys did the same, but then I wish new guy had their subtler arm and leg joints.

[​IMG]

10. @petiteballerine Congrats! He is beautiful.
      I know what you mean about those joints :frownyblush:. The grown 4 is their newest body so it has all the improvements. Your teen is on the sunshine body which is a little better than the teen 2. I think I have 4 of the t2 and 1 sunshine.

11. @SteamWitch - that's interesting info. I thought the T3 was newer than the grown 4. strange that the grown can bend backwards but not forward. makes them look very doll-like when sitting. bulky joints here sits beautifully, bends so nicely from side to side, as you know.

He is a lovely lad, isn't he? very serious. I like that height a lot. he has fairly small eyes which helps him fit in with my crew.
      He has a very sexy torso and wide shoulders. I think he'll need to wear a long-sleeved shirt - unbuttoned to hide his flaws and show off his good features. *winkwink*

I've ordered some jointed hands for him. Doll Family H. I have some tan ones and the size is perfect.

12. I had ordered him as well! ^^ I saw somebody has already received theirs, so hopefully we won't have to wait much longer :dance

13. This is super exciting! I ordered him as well :love Can't wait to see your updates!

14. Im new to Ringdoll...what do you guys think of Messenger. I cant decide between getting Messager or Hui the Warlock version. Both sculpt look very similar except one with a real faceup while the other with a darker theme faceup.
      Does anyone have a pic of the body and how it poise?

15. About posing... I played around with my boy last night and I really struggle with getting him to stand!
      Any tips, please..?
      So, unfortunately, @Tangmalangaloo, I feel I cannot really help. But what sort of pics are you after?

16. I have the same issue....My Aooni can stand (not like a rock though) without socks or shoes, but when he has his fullset shoes on (geta shoes), I did not manage to get him to stand.
      So for now he's barefoot.

17. White Rabbit stands very well in his slightly heeled shoes. he slouches like a real boy when he sits (if you want him to) and can sit with crossed legs - which, unfortunately shows off those ugly shelves of resin over his knees. can touch his face and lie down on his stomach to read a magazine with back slightly arched.
      Not much more I could ask of him.

He's fully suited up at the moment which limits poses 4 pics. :candycane

18. Maybe it is the stringing then..? (or just an Aooni issue :XD:)
      I have tried with both no shoes, shoes, and with kips in both hips and ankles. So I have taken him apart, and I don't think I could string him any tighter than he is. Any less and he would be too loose...? :?
      So all I can do is to try and tighten the strings then...