1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Ring Doll Teens

Feb 22, 2010

1. I have been driving myself nuts trying to remember where I had seen that outfit. My memory is terrible, especially for names, and I completely missed the connection there. Lmao,I love Danganronpa, and she looks perfect! Can't believe I missed that with the image and the name right there. You did such a great job on Junko!

2. I was wondering- and maybe this isn't the appropriate place to ask for recommendations (just let me know and I'll edit my post) but I adore the texture of Ringdoll's resin.. the way they sand/buff makes the doll feel matte and weighty, but smooth and soft. Do your dolls feel this comfy?? Do you know if other companies have a similar touch-feel to them?

3. Do anyone know if the Ringteen body could potentially wear SD17 or SD13 clothes? I felt like the measurements lie somewhere in between and I'm struggling to decide.

4. I use SD13-16 on my teen bodies. Their arms and legs are too short for SD17. Though the sunshine body has wider shoulders than the older teen, so make sure it's SD13 and up, not SD10-13.

I just got a Doll Family H doll that has the same feel as Ringdoll.

5. Thanks. Ringdoll site states that the teen body is 64cm high, that's only 1cm difference from the standard SD17, but it's a relief to hear they could fit SD13 as well, I bought some clothes for them in that size thinking they were around 60-62cm.

6. @Sachiko14 Here is a comparison between Ringdoll teen 3 body 64cm and Migidoll SD 65cm body. Ringdoll's body might be more than 1 cm shorter, plus it is thinner though does have wide shoulders. I have found that Ringdoll body height measurements are not that accurate, due to casting or molds (or possibly due to extra sanding?) I think SD 13 will be fine.
      [​IMG]

7. Wow that's great. He looks fairly smaller than the 65-body :3 Thanks a lot. Now I can't wait for mine to arrive already.

8. Guys, have you seen it? Ringdoll posted photos of caterpillar

微博

9. Awww fffuuuuuuu Caterpillar's been released and I'm head over heels...yet again.... But that smirk! That pointy lil nose! Agh, he's calling to me and I feel like he would be perfect for a long-standing OC of mine! Agghhhhh!

IDK why Ringdoll is so determined to get my business when I've already sworn I wouldn't buy from them again until they get their wait times under control.... :...(

10. I'm feeling the same way. I'm already waiting on a doll from them and I really want the Caterpillar so badly too. I feel that the wait time for this boy is going to be really long too.

11. #712 SteamWitch, Oct 11, 2019
      Last edited: Oct 11, 2019
    12. love your Pan. Carroll? family name? mine too. :D

13. Thank you @petiteballerine, He actually has the middle names of two of my siblings for his name.

14. Hi! I recently purchased an Ao Oni head here on DoA and was wondering if anyone knows if 2018 Ringdoll normal skin will match Myou normal or pink?

I am looking for a new body for the lovely boy but am not keen on the Teen body so looking for other options.

Much appreciated if you have photos as well!

15. I used to have a DiYue but I sold him and regretted it so I bought another. He is going through a transition right now. He won't be the same character as before but he will be given lots of attention for a while. Here is my boy in borrowed wig and clothes. I like these eyes for him though.
      [​IMG]Ringdoll DiYue by SteamWitch, on Flickr

16. Another of my lazy fuzzy man Dallas. He is on a teen body but his head is grown. Hmm I guess I'll post him in both threads...:)
      [​IMG]Dallas by SteamWitch, on Flickr

17. Hello, I have some question.
      Could Teen head use RGM cody 4? will it fit? has anyone ever tried it?

Thank you.

18. Depends on the head, on how well it looks. They should fit, I have the RGM1 and RGM3 bodies and have tried the teen head fit on the 1. Some of the teen heads are not age appropriate for the grown body and look (bobblehead) weird. The more mature heads should work.