1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Ring Doll Teens

Feb 22, 2010

1. Thank you!
      I'm considering Mr.carterpillar head with RGM04 ( it's the smallest of all the RBM) Does he lookmature enough? I dont see any review of mr.carterpillar yet( guess noone has received it yet)

2. I think he would look good. He doesn't have the large immature (almost preteen) eyes of some of the teen boys.

3. Hi,

I want to get a pair of jointed hands for my Ringdoll Alice 01 when she arrives.

I'm looking at a few of the jointed hands on Alicebjd and I want to ask ppl which company's resin is closest to RD's normal skin?

Thanks.

4. RD normal is super pale! I don’t have a doll in it anymore, but if I recall it matched pretty well with iple’s white skin. That’s not super helpful because iple doesn’t make jointed hands, but maybe ws/pale ns would work best, as long as it isn’t paper white.

5. I was looking at Dika white jointed hands. Will it be close?

6. I think it could.it looks like it isn’t Paper white. I have no idea how close though!

7. Hello guys,

Soon I'll buy Ringdolls Ellis, I love her design but I want to buy green eyes for her.
      After looking through some posts on DOA I'm not sure anymore if 14, 16 or 18mm fits for her the best. I like the eye size she has in her promo photos. Can someone tell me what size she wears?

Ellis

Thank you for helping :3

8. The Ringdoll teens aren't very big dolls in size so I would guess maybe 14 ? I was trying to research her actual measurements but it's not listed in many areas. Also may want to wait on though to see! Or if anyone here owns her.

9. I don't own her either but I agree that they may be 14 mm. She has that rather realistic look that's hard to pull off with bigger eye size.

10. Thank you very much, I wanted to order 16mm now I'll take 14mm for her.

11. I use 14mm for my Spencer. Though if you can you might want to try some small-iris ones since mine still look rather unrealistic. I like the style but it's also good to experiment. Also depends on the sculpt's expression, I imagine

12. Hello, does someone has a picture of Ellis? Not her promotion photos, I would like to see her face with maybe another face-up. I can't find pictures on Instagram or Google.

13. I second this request :) I ordered the Ellis wig a long time ago now, because it was so cute, but really wanted the full set, though I couldn't afford it :( I'm dying to see owner pictures, even if it's not a full set :)

14. About Ellis's eyes,

I'll buy 14mm but I'm not sure about the iris size. Should I go with 7, 6, or 5mm?
      Can someone help, please!

15. Depends on the age, the larger the iris the younger they look. I think the 6mm iris would look great!

16. Thank you. I'll go with this I think. Too small looks sometimes kinda weird on big eyes.

17. I agree, too small of an iris in big eyes looks weird. I don't even like them in animes or mangas either, even if they are the main character, it's just creepy. *shudder*

18. Reviving this thread! It is a longshot, perhaps, but does anyone have the 03 girl body that can comment on the height? I have seen it listed as both 58cm and 59.5cm on official Ringdoll pages, and would really like to know which is correct.

And other general comments the body, or about the 02 and 04 girl bodies, would be great too! I've been eyeing Shay and now their newest girl Tina . . . Ringdoll has been making some very pretty girls lately. :D

19. I found a thrashed up doll being sold for low, and I have a fair hunch she may be an Alice99. Does anyone have the sculpt?