1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

RoseDolls Feedback (ALL)

Apr 9, 2010

1. RoseDolls Feedback

Write about your experience with our company and the products ordered!

Please consider answering the following questions about your experience.
      If there is additional information that you would like to add, please feel free!

* What did you order?
      * When did you order?
      * How was the communication?
      * How easy was it to pay?
      * How long did it take to ship?
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      * Were you satisfied with the product/service?
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      * Would you order from this company again?

2. I've just received my Little Monica Yuria bought from Rosedolls. She is beautiful, exactly like the picture and very good quality. The service I got from Rosedolls was excellent. The doll came very quickly and Vanessa was brilliant in keeping in me informed every step of the way. I really can't praise this company highly enough and will definitely be buying from them again. One very satisfied customer!:fangirl:

3. I bought some Nine9Style clothes for my Dollshe Saint from Rosedolls. They came very quickly and I'm really impressed by the quality. Vanessa was her usual helpful and pleasant self. First class service.

4. I purchased a DIM Odelia doll from Rosedolls and am very happy to recommend Vanessa. She kept me regularly posted on the shipping status and made the whole process very smooth.

In addition, I saved a considerable amount of money by ordering from her rather than directly from DIM in Korea (i.e., savings on customs taxes and shipping charges from Korea, which can add up to a lot!).

I would highly recommend Rosedolls to anyone requiring good service and, especially to those living in the UK and Europe (where customs often hit you with a hefty charge), a chance to get high quality BJD dolls, clothes, eyes and other goods at good prices. Vanessa made ordering very easy and was a pleasure to deal with.

5. I bought Dreaming doll Molly from Rosedolls. She is the most stunning girl and I'm thrilled with her. She came incredibly quickly and Vanessa's service was top notch. This is a great company for us in the UK and EU it saves us having to deal with our horrible customs, but I'd recommend it to anyone looking for great personal service. It cannot be faulted!:fangirl:

6. I bought a pair of Nine9Style boots from Vanessa

I am absolutely delighted with the service from RoseDolls....in fact I love the personal touch with communications especially, it made this a thoroughly enjoyable experience for me

I was kept informed of what was happening all the way through this transaction
      I am placing my next order with Vanessa tonight

:hamster:

7. I bought a Nine9 skirt and Cool Cat facemask from Rosedolls.

The service was amazing, updates and contact were constant and pleasant and I was notified when my items arrived and when they were going to be sent. They arrived quickly.

Highly recommended, I am already planning what to order next.

<3

8. I ordered a Nine9Style bag and cap via Rosedolls.
      Communication was lovely: VERY prompt and all my questions were answered thoroughly, Vanessa was a pleasure to talk to :) I was also kept informed of what was happening throughout the buying and shipping process - Vanessa let me know when my order arrived with her and sent it out the very same day, and I received it the following day ^^

She also very kindly packaged my items in a box rather than a packet to prevent the hat from being squashed and included a very sweet letter which made the process a lot more personal :D

I would definitely recommend RoseDolls and I'm already planning to order from them again xD

9. I have just received my second Nine9Style order placed through Vanessa
      What could speak more highly than repeat feedback? :thumbup

You can order with the confidence of an efficient and personal service
      I know I will be ordering again soon :3nodding:

Thank you very much

:hamster:

10. I ordered a ringdoll from Rosedolls and the process went very fast!
      they replied very fast and clear to my mails when I had questions
      and after the payment my doll was with me in a few weeks.
      They kept me updated through all this

The doll itself was in perfect state, the package perfectly packed
      and a written note to the customer.

In short Rosedolls is a very customer friendly and trustable company
      and I would definatly buy from them again

11. I ordered Ringdoll Shao and some stuff, they arrived so quickly, it took somewhat 2-3 week after ordering for doll to arrive! Even though I got wrong wig, Vanessa gave some options how to return it but I kept the wig myself after all, it fits my other doll well! :D
      I highly recommend Rosedolls for people, I would really like to buy at least one doll more from Ringdoll since the service was so nice and understandable! And of course, the dolls and stuffs there were high-quality. :)

Thank you so much!

12. * What did you order?
      Cool Cat Collection Preorder items.
      * When did you order?
      Late May 2010
      Excellent. Vanessa is the best! :)
      They couldn't have made it easier.
      Once it got to Rose Dolls, not long at all.

Very, very much. The pictures really speak for themselves.
      Very. The service was perfect. She kept me in touch through
      it all. She's very polite and considerate.
      I had no problem at all.
      100% Yes. It was a very enjoyable experience.

13. What did you order?
      Fullset Ringdoll Pan StyleB

When did you order?
      28/04/10

How was the communication?
      Excellent - Vanessa was a lovely person to work with and kept me up-to-date with the process and was very patient with me during a few problems we encountered

How easy was it to pay?
      Used paypal so it was very easy

How long did it take to ship?
      He arrived on 10/06/10

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Quality was excellent however, the resin was yellower than expected. Clothing was lovely.

Were you satisfied with the product/service?
      Yes and no

If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      A few problems. Pan arrived to me with a small mark on his right cheek that is hardly noticable (unless you do notice it lol) and Vanessa was lovely and patient with me, messaging Ringdoll with all my questions. I was rather shocked when I saw the mark and asked whether Ringdoll could redo the face-up because a) I wasn't satifisfied with it and b) it looks like the blush on his cheek is smudged, which could have been caused when the make-up artist was working or during delivery. Either way, I wasn't too impressed by it because I paid for a face-up with NO flaws. Needless to say, Ringdoll refused, saying that it would be too expensive to do.

Unfortunatly, this is having an effect on how I'm seeing the doll. I love him but I'm finding it hard to look past the fact that Ringdoll refused to help.

Please note: This is due to Ringdoll's error, not a fault on Rosedoll. Vanessa was a lovely person and I know that I will use this company again. She made the experience worthwhile :)

Would you order from this company again?
      Of course :)

14. * What did you order?
      Ringdoll Kid Valo :aheartbea

* When did you order?
      5th of June 2010

Incredibly fast, friendly and informative. :aheartbea :aheartbea :aheartbea

The cart worked like a dream. I used to have problems with paypal so it might have been problematic. But wasn't.

11-12 working days to Rose Dolls, then we agreed for him to be sent so that he'd arrive on a day I'd be home. :aheartbea

Rose Dolls prices are very good compared to most dealers.

Extremely. :aheartbea :aheartbea :fangirl:

I was, but I'm sure any problem would have been solved neatly.

Definitely. Luckily the product range is very wide and interesting, so I very probably will. :aheartbea

I don't have enough words to describe how marvellous this company is. First I was attracted by the prices and then the uncommonly amiable, prompt and factual communications. Vanessa wrote to me every time something was going on and kept me updated, and didn't mind me rambling on about indifferent subjects. :sweat

She checked the doll's condition before forwarding it which was a big relief for me and the enclosed letter made the deal even more personal and sweet.

I highly recommend Rose Dolls! :fangirl:

15. Was ment to do this a while ago, sorry lol

* What did you order?
      i ordered two pair of 70cm trainers in red and black, a checkie short sleeve shirt and a striped hooded jumper both in 70cm

* When did you order?
      May some time :sweat

It was great she was always quick to respond to my constant questions lol

Extremely quick and easy

Not as long as i thought i would of taken, though Nine9styles messed up my order the first time round so i had to place another order which again didnt take long at all

Yes, definately

Both products and the service was top notch, I would highly recommend Rosedolls to anyone

I wasnt unsatisfied but as i mentioned earlier, my order was messed up by nine9styles, but Rosedolls were exceptional at sorting it all out for me

Unfortunitly for my bank balance i most certainly will be ordering from rosedoll again ^^

16. * What did you order?
      Lots of Nine9Style Clothing

* When did you order?
      17th July 2010

Fantastic! Very helpful, friendly and prompt replies. Also, regular updates about the status of my order.

Very easy with Paypal.

Once the order arrived with Rosedolls in the UK, it was sent out straightaway, and arrived with me the next day :)

Yes

Very satisfied. The clothing is lovely!

N/A

I will definitely be ordering from Rosedolls again!! :D

17. * What did you order? Nine9 Style jeans,shirt
      * When did you order? 13/07/2010
      * How was the communication? Wonderful!
      * How easy was it to pay? easy,with paypal.
      * How long did it take to ship? It arrived the next day after the items arrived in England. ^^
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes
      * Were you satisfied with the product/service? Yes,very friendly and gave frequent updates on my order,and I love the clothes~
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? No problems at all <3
      * Would you order from this company again? Definately!

18. I have made a purchase at Rose Dolls and I'm very, very satisfied :D

* What did you order?
      DIM Happy Ace with Make up, DIM Memory body (happy size) and Nine9 Style pants

* When did you order?
      August, 3rd, 2010

Fast and kind, Vanessa is a really nice person.

Very easy, I got a Paypal invoice at my e-mail

1 month and 10 days

Absolutely, yes.

Absolutely, yes.

I didn't have any problem ^^

Yes!

19. * What did you order?
      Ringdoll Don Style B

* When did you order?
      31st July 2010

Extremely good, Vanessa answered all my questions very promptly, and what she couldn't answer she asked Ringdoll and emailed me back as soon as she found out. Really lovely!

I used Paypal, so it was very straight forward.

About 3 and a half weeks, it arrived a month and 4 days after the order.

Yes. The clothing is very well made and the doll is flawless.

Yes, I love my Garmin! The only thing I would say is that I don't love the faceup, and so I am going to get it redone as soon as I can afford it. I can't really complain about this however as Ringdoll were doing them free.

Definitely! I would highly recommend it to anyone interested in BJDs in the UK. Vanessa made the whole experience lovely, and I really appreciate the help she has given me.

20. I forget the specific details, but I ordered a bunch of Dolls of Paradise clothes from Rose Dolls a few months ago. Ordering was straightforward, and Vanessa kept me updated on every stage of the process. DOP left out a shirt I ordered, but Vanessa sorted this out for me very smoothly. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Rose Dolls, particularly for Vanessa's excellent customer service, and I'm sure I'll be buying from Rose Dolls again.