1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Saintbloom Tiny discussion part 1

Mar 31, 2012

1. Oh congrats narcisse~ Glad to have another charlie on the boards~

And i dont know if anyone saw on Saint's blog,
      http://blog.naver.com/saintbloom

but looks like some pictures of possible high heeled feet? And one of the new sculpts?
      wish i could read it xD

2. Thank you ^^
      They said me she will be shipping out on 26 June ! I can't wait :D

3. Betty looks like a sweetheart! I can't wait til she's done!

4. Yeah the 4-5 ones from ruby red would be the size for charlie

5. Thank you Captain Kyo ^^ I'm preparing her wig, shoes, etc :p

6. My Charlotte arrived today and she's totally adorable.

I tried her with this 4/5 sized wig from Rubyred http://www.rubyredgalleria.com/wb/model.php?Model_ID=RD0010 but it is a very tight fit and keeps popping off, it would need glue to hold it on. It is listed as 4 1/4 size, other wigs in the 4/5 size are bigger though which would fit better.

7. Thank you Kayjay ^^
      We need picts of your girl :)

8. I'll get some today :)

Isn't she?! Sweet little smile!

9. AAAA! I got my Charlotte today!!! I'm so happy!!! AAAAA!:dance:D

10. Congrats~ I can't wait to see pictures of both your girls~

11. Here is my Charlotta:) Sorry for dark photo, it was made in earlier raining morning

[​IMG]
      Morning tea by olika-ljoljoka, on Flickr

Her name is Yuki, wig is from Rubyred, but it too big, so I make it smaller. Now i try to find a better wig for her, not so dark.

12. shes adorable~
      her dress so cute too!

13. She's lovely, I really like the dark wig on her.

I promise to get a photo of my Charlotte soon ;)

14. I ordered Charlie AND Charlotte the end of May and these two cuties arrived yesterday, Yay!! Oohhh really love them. I had to get used two there tiny faces (wig size 4-5), it was hard to get the eyes in but after the wigs were on and put on some clothes I totally loved them! Even without a face-up.

What I like so much is their proportion are so realistic when you compare them to the LittleFee. Don't put your LTF next to them because then LTF looks like a dwarf with a too big head, LOL. Saint Bloom girls are a lot taller and slimmer but do fit Yosd size clothes! The only thing is that a dress will look very short because of the long legs which I find adorable by the way!!

I ordered two Momoko dresses from Clear Lan because I read somewhere that Saint Bloom girls also fit Momoko but the dresses I bought dont' fit!! Luckily I have a MiniRiz on the way and I'm sure she will be happy with these dresses. Saint Blooms have a wider chest so the dress didn't fit in the back, could't close it.

Well, hope my first experience answered some questions of the lovely Saint Bloom ladies!

15. Ohhh love this picture of her. Can't wait to find the time to do the face-ups of my girls and also make some nice pictures!

16. Your girl is really cute Olika :)
      I can't wait to have my charlie ^^ I want to make her a lot of hugs and kiss :D

17. New pictures posted on st.bloom's flickr and blog of the new diana and betty~

they are adorable~ They both look like younger sisters to charlie and charlotte