1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Saintbloom Tiny discussion part 1

Mar 31, 2012

1. @Chehime the link I posted is working. I don't know what his old website address was but saintbloom.com has been working for me.

2. Thanks! Got it!

3. I'm hoping this means they'll re-release Charlotte, I have a Charlie and a Betty on the way, just need one more for a 'trio' of girls :)

4. Hello everyone!I've ordered new Charlie few days ago and begin waiting her now, so excited)

5. Congrats! Can't wait to see her! Love your icon btw @DeineSeele ;)

6. Hello everyone, want to show you my adorable cutie Hazel(Charlie).
      [​IMG]

It was realy hard to find her a wig, some are too big, some are too small, and i can't make them by myself.

7. Wow she is adorable @DeineSeele!! That was really quick, not even 3 months?? Did you do her Faceup yourself? It's gorgeous!

I had a hard time finding a wig too, their head is an odd shape! I think I'm going to have to learn how to make wigs lol

#708 ChocoMeijin, Mar 19, 2017
      Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2017
    8. Awww thank you!yes,she arrived 27feb and I've paid Saintbloom 1feb,it was really quickly.
      I tried to sew her a wig,but dismatched with size at the and,so decided to buy her one.Wigs for soom teenie are too big thought

9. Hazel is soo beautiful readhed*µ*

10. Thank you!

11. [​IMG]
      pic made by my friend

12. Hello, this is clothes for Littelfee?

13. @Leda4444 hi!This was common noname tiny clothes, sorry don't have littlefee to put this on(

14. If someone wonders where to find clothes for one of their girls, I've discovered today that Moana from Disney, as in 28cm teenager Moana with long skirt and bra-like t-shirt genuine doll from Disney store, has similar measurements. The only differences are that the Saintbloom girl has a shorter trunk and longer legs.
      My Charlotte can wear Moana's clothes though the skirt lodges itself straight under the bra/t-shirt. Even the size of the feet are similar, though Moana's are flatter on top and slightly wider at the tip of the toes.

#715 Lilla, Aug 21, 2017
      Last edited: Aug 21, 2017
    15. Hey, guys! I was just wondering if any of you of any other companies' heads that would fit/match/compliment the Saint Bloom body? I MAY be coming into a Saint Bloom body in the future; if my friend puts up for sale I wanna grab it cause it's so cuuuute, but I dunno what head to plop on there?
      Thanks in advance!

16. It would have to be a super small head, like a lati yellow head or smaller. Resin match will be hard, they're normal skin yellow, but most companies do pink nowadays. :/

17. I would look up the neck sizes, but Bunny Nine might work. Though they could be too big. If you don't mind a bobble head they could be really cute though.

18. I think Lati yellow would be way too small. A Momcolor/Momotree head might work or one from about a 27cm doll. You didn't say what skin color you might get.

19. Lati yellow has a 5" head and Saintbloom gals have 4.5". Actually I just realized I have both so I can make a hybrid lol