1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Saintbloom Tiny discussion part 1

Mar 31, 2012

1. Hello i'm buying a saintbloom for my next birthday, and i'm looking for a database on which clothes and shoes can fit those dolls, does it exist ?

2. Sorry, I don't know if one exist.
      I have one and another on the way.
      I've dressed mine in random yo-sd clothes and also homemade clothes so far.
      And I bought Rrabit shoes for her at a dollmeet.

3. WoW, Your Hazel is ..... AMAZING!
      I love those dolls, but yours is one of the nicest Charlie models I've seen so far!

4. There are some Etsy sellerrs that make clothes for Saintbloom.

5. My Charlie, Loris, normally wears Yo and MNF sized clothing, and yo sized shoes.

[​IMG]

6. Many thanks ladies :)
      Does anyone has tried blythe clothes on saintbloom?

#726 elly, Nov 25, 2017
      Last edited: Nov 27, 2017
    7. I love this body, and I’d love to hybrid it. The one thing throwing me off is 99% of pics of SaintBlooms are just... standing with their arms downward. They do this very cutely, but still, it makes me worried that she can’t hold other poses. Is the new body still single jointed? Can she sit unsupported? What kind of movement does she have in her arms? How flexible is the waist joint?

Honestly my girls are all second and third hand oldies with single joints and loose elastic, so dynamic posing is clearly not a priority for me. As long she can look elegant doing a few gestures and can stand well I’ll be happy lol.

#727 koukles, Nov 28, 2017
      Last edited: Nov 28, 2017
    8. She is indeed single jointed. Her arms won't hold past a 45 degree angle. Shoulders are good and she can touch her forehead, but not her face. Wrist mobility is great. Waist turns good from side to side. She can bend forward and back, but won't hold those positions since there are no notches and the top of the hip piece only has a very small hole for the elastic to go through. She sits well and the knees look nice bent. Ankle has good mobility. I can get mine to stand fairly well in high heels even though her feet are flat. If I were keeping mine (just ship[ping her out to new owner tonight) I would drill the hole larger insider her torso and wire her elbows.

9. I find hot glue sueding helped a LOT, she is pretty good overall for a single jointed doll. She has to have really tight elastic too though, I found my regular preference for slightly loose didn't work at all for them.

10. This is my Betty, whom I bought secondhand, I haven't taken a lot of pics of her yet (shame on me), but she has some movement range. Once her friend will be here I'll need to take more pics. ;-)

[​IMG]Saintbloom Betty by blablette1, sur Flickr

11. Thank you! :3nodding:

12. Thank you everyone for sharing there girls and info on them. i know this thread is old, but im hoping to find one of these girls and all your info has been quite helpful. This nobbie to the hobby has fallen in love with saintbloom, and can not wait to have one of her own. as of now 2018 has anyone ordered? do you know if hes still taking orders on these girls off his site?

#734 Candarck, May 25, 2018
      Last edited: May 25, 2018
    13. This thread seems pretty dead, but today a preorder opened up with the new body!! :D

I might be splurging for a Charlie, anyone else getting one???

14. I have been thinking, or wanting one. I may order Charlotte! What is their normal skin like?

15. Wow saintbloom just made a dubble jointed arm body! if you order now you will recive the new body! wish i had waited. x.x but now ill wait a little longer till its both the arms and knees are dubble jointed i think.

16. The double jointed elbow looks great! I hope it goes into production soon!

17. you can already order it. any saintbloom doll bought affter the 15th will come with the dubble jointed elbows! next he will work on the knees though. (Also was told hes working on a boy body/doll soon) yay! I will wait for dubble jointed knees to and then buy another girl body/upgrade my girls body! but i cant wait to see the new elbows in action!

18. Thanks!! I hope to order one of these girls soon! I'm having trouble figuring out exactly which dolls are available to be ordered...