Sartoria J Design Group

Dec 8, 2018

1. Oh, thanks for pointing that out! Not sure if I missed his page earlier or what. And yes, those color options sound intriguing!

2. @StrontiumDog Thank you for bringing that to our attention!
      I noticed the peach cream and warm ivory are not available anymore? Perhaps they got renamed

Im curious what the colors will be once revealed, google results shows me some nice neutral looking colors. Amber beige is nice golden tan, but I would love a more natural medium tone skin, without the tan if that makes sense? a muted tan skin

Now that I know he is part of the Iron Crown, Im really looking forward to some teasers of the fullset, to me, he is Jaime Lannister lol

3. Maybe they just thought the term "peach cream" didn't suit a manly knight? :lol: You could be right on the inspiration! If he's offered with armor, I'll guess I'll have to make room for him in the budget...

4. A post with comparisons if anyone is interested, please click the spoilers to view pictures :)

Body Comparison

Front comparison of SJ female body with Iplehouse and Dollshe
      [​IMG]
      Models left to right
      Iplehouse nYID Isis, glow real skin, small bust
      Iplehouse SID - original Alyssa, normal skin, glamour bust
      Iplehouse SID - model Stella, peach skin, medium bust
      Sartoria J - Yvonne, amber beige skin, bell bust
      Iplehouse EID - Pamela, peach glow skin, large bust
      Iplehouse HID - Doria, white skin, large bust
      Dollshe 26F - Amanda, copper oriental skin, glamour bust

Side comparison of SJ female body with Iplehouse and Dollshe
      [​IMG]
      Models left to right
      Iplehouse nYID Isis, glow real skin, small bust
      Iplehouse SID - original Alyssa, normal skin, glamour bust
      Iplehouse SID - model Stella, peach skin, medium bust
      Sartoria J - Yvonne, amber beige skin, bell bust
      Iplehouse EID - Pamela, peach glow skin, large bust
      Iplehouse HID - Doria, white skin, large bust
      Dollshe 26F - Amanda, copper oriental skin, glamour bust

Resin Comparison

Sartoria J Warm Ivory compared with other company white resin
      [​IMG]

Sartoria J Peach Cream compared with other company normal resin
      [​IMG]
      **theres two dollshe orientals because I mistakenly assumed the DT doll was Dollshe Fresh until I rechecked all my email receipts before posting

Sartoria J Amber Beige compared with other company tan resin
      [​IMG]

5. @GreenTeaSlug - Wowza! Wonderful comparison photos!!! :D Thank you for doing them!

6. Bravo! I put these in my permanent notes.

7. @luluna you are welcome!

@Mahgiep I was hoping you would find these useful, I know how much you love hybriding dolls <3

I hope the skintones have just been renamed @Sianserais It makes sense now that you mention it :P Kind of like those pens made for men and women, which basically were the same just named differently ...and had a pink box. I hope they keep the white from the sample resins, its a very nice solid white with pink undertones, I want my to get Naomi in that skin color with the corset, she's perfect as a french period rococo lady

I thought because the bodies were so exaggerated and idealized like those instagram models, that she needed to be styled and photographed like one too lol

[​IMG]
      Juliette

8. @GreenTeaSlug The comparison picture of the bodies is just great, thanks a ton! I just got a bunch of SartoriaJ-clothes, it will be interesting how they will fit on the EID-bodies.

That picture of Juliette is cool. I love the pink fur!

9. @GreenTeaSlug Wow! Up till now these bodies didn't make sense but now I get it! Wow! Oh I already said that!
      My large SJ order of clothes etc. seem to have left South Korea. Can't wait to see! These are for my model SIDs.

10. @GreenTeaSlug - great comparisons! Very helpful and so useful, thank you.

Check out SartoriaJ's gallery again...the male resin colours are up! :love

Right, I have a complete 100% failure to keep any male bjds for very long. I can't honestly pinpoint what it is that makes it impossible for the lads to stay. However, I have had a liking for Iple's Rex from the moment he was released...long story short...also quite keen on SJ's Jude because he has a bit of a Rex vibe. So, Jude on the new SJ athletic body has just started to wrangle his way onto the"in-my-head-only"wishlist.

Please can I request some Jude spam:eusa_pray
      What size eyes works for the Jude sculpt?
      Thank you.

11. @StrontiumDog - I have the first version of Jude...so I think his head is a tad smaller than what size head they are selling now...though my Zak works well on an EID body...and even my smaller Jude can do an EID body...but I prefer him on the SID. But I think any head you buy now will again be a little larger...

So with that in mind here's my Jude on an Iple SID body...

[​IMG]Jude by luluna33, on Flickr

12. @luluna - thank you for enabling...uh, I am mean sharing:wiggle
      He most certainly does look good on the SID body. to me Jude looks a little less mean and moody compared to Rex, but they could pass as brothers. I checked out your flickr from your post above and have to say that Max and Quinn make a fine pairing. Interestingly, where you have Jude with Elle, I can see that an Iple Rachel would work with Jude too and that's something for consideration here.

13. @StrontiumDog - You are most welcome! If I remember correctly...that photo of Max and Quinn...the body is an EID body...with the slightly smaller Jude head...just so you know. :)

I also thought Jude reminded me of Rex when Jude first came out and did this little comparison pic. :XD:

On the left is Iplehouse Rex and on the right SartorialJ Jude.

[​IMG]Rex vs Jude by luluna33, on Flickr

14. Oh crikey.....:ablink::drool
      Thanks for the comparison. Rex has sharper features, me thinks, Jude a little more round, but they could be related. Well, I'm not rushing into anything, but there is some temptation bubbling:lol:

15. Jarrad is up now! The pictures at least.
      Limited JARRAD Full Doll
      With face up A, the white hair and the outfit he definitely screams Geralt of Riva to me :D

16. :nowords:...Oh he's looking good...positively edible in fact. *goes to study images a little more*
      @Ashemanu - he certainly does!

Adding; Jude and Zak are also up for sale on the new bodies.

17. I went to order but I'm confused about the face up. If you order "no" is that for the free face up? If you order the "yes, $60" one, what do you get? And what is custom?

18. Oooh he looks great! However I'm not sure if the website is loading for me correctly, but there's only one photo of each version and they look sort of blurry?

Edit: Ok, the images loaded but they're still very blurry. Hmm.

19. I notice that the website works best in Chrome for me.
      Jay said I should use NO for the free one, then tell them which face up I want. The other options are for those who didn't order a face up originally.

20. @Mahgiep - Thanks for that....I was wondering about what to do about the faceup issue on the 'free' head also.