1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

SartoriaJ Mini

Jul 18, 2019

1. My Elf Jude again...just because he tried on a scarf I made. :XD:

[​IMG]Cuan by luluna33, on Flickr

2. He is gorgeous.
      I have an eye on the new Limited Elf Jude, so I'm checking out owner pictures in different sizes, too. :lol:

#283 Amadiel, Jul 16, 2021
      Last edited: Jul 16, 2021
    3. Thank you! He just has the Mini-Jude Elf faceup...nothing custom. He turned out really nice.
      The new Limited Big Elf Jude is really nice also.

4. My Naomi....
      [​IMG]

5. @MB Lilac So nice to see your pics of Naomi! She is really lovely. I keep eyeing the SJ girls, but haven't taken the plunge yet. I may have to remedy that next month.

6. Thank you @Kaname Kimura and @JinCIncy She's beautiful when facing into the camera, but I find her profile shots aren't all that attractive because her lower lip protrudes too far. Then she has that 'pucker' look. A person's lower lip should not stick out as far as the top lip. So it takes some creative photography to try hide that. I just wish SJ showed profile pictures of their sculpts instead of only head on and slightly to the sides, since it makes me wary of ordering another girl.

Jude, on the other hand, doesn't have that problem.

7. I like the normal faceup. =)
      Yes, the big Elf Jude ist gorgeous, but I decided a 71cm doll ist probably too big (and too expensive) for me so I'm hoping they'll re-release those fog gray SD dolls in MSD size.
      I read somewhere that SartoriaJ is planning to do that, but I can't remember where that was.

8. @Amadiel - I've heard that in August...the mini-Elves are to be released...so if that is the size you want...you won't have long to wait. :)

9. Yes, Jay told me they were going to release Elf Jude in fog gray in August, so I'm guessing the other elves will be released in fog gray, as they did with the larger sizes. They are supposed to be free shipping for the mini sizes as well in August according to what Jay told me last month.

10. I asked too - every SD mold that is released so far in fog grey will be released as fog grey MSD as well. Free shipping included. Jay just wasn´t sure if they will change the face ups. Too bad Yvonne isn´t included in this, or Yu. Guess I will go for Lobelia then, and maybe Philipp :)

11. I really love Lobelia and Luthien's face ups! I hope they keep them the same for the smaller sizes!
      Just playing with my Jude a bit.
      [​IMG]Filtered Sunlight by wizgerg3, on Flickr

12. Oh my, that's wonderful news. :love Plus free shipping makes this even better. Guess my next doll will be a SartoriaJ. :whee:

13. Luthien's fog grey SD look is so perfect, I am very interested in seeing how they present her in MSD.

14. I hope the faceups are as nice as well.

Your Jude is looking good.

15. Yes it will interesting to see how the mini versions compare to the larger versions.

16. My human Jude. And I see a grey elf in my future if his faceup is as good as the big one.
      [​IMG]

17. Haha, me too. Elf Jude is just too gorgeous plus grey skin, I will probably not be able to resist.

Since I'm completely new to SartoriaJ and the fashion doll size, where do you all buy your clothes? Preferably fantasy clothes? The only places I found so far are of course SartoriaJ, Iplehouse and Raccoon Doll. I'm guessing usual MSD clothes will probably not fit them, right?
      Any help is appreciated. =)

18. @Amadiel occasionally I'll find a piece of MSD clothes that will fit my fashion side girls, but it'll be like a tank top or something similarly very stretchy where fit and sleeve length don't matter.

There are lots of artists on Etsy (and a couple on eBay) that make clothes for this size thou :)