1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

SartoriaJ Mini

Jul 18, 2019

1. @Reinameron Wow, she is stunning! On that picture she looks so elegant and almost ethereal!

2. Oh, thank you so much)) Yvonne one of most beautiful girls in BJD !

3. I'm excited for that! @monkeypizzasonic
      I like the look of their SD body, so I expect the same for mini size. I'd love to get a mini Jarrad. :)

4. I like the look of the mini "pose" body. I have another doll in this size with a split elbow design like that and I really like how it moves. I think it's weird though that the pictures are all very straight on, none really show it posing?? Maybe I'm looking in the wrong place. The heads are all so different!

5. they plan to release msd ladies with some changes in the female body. I asked at the board. Am excited about that and I wish to get one of their ladies.

Wonder about: if the msd body is called aethletic if they plan to make a slim body too

6. Greeneyed-soul, that's fantastic news about msd ladies! I'm excited about that too.

Please do you know how I can order one of the msd guys without the eyes? I have so many 6mm to 8mm eyes that would fit from from my FID/Raccoon Doll stash, I don't need to pay another 25 dollars for eyes I don't need, but it doesn't seem to be an option to select "none" in the dropdown box.

I know I have asked before if SJ dolls come with eyes, but I was meaning the included-for-free-as-standard ones (like Iple and RD do), not being forced to pay a huge amount extra for them :eek:

7. I would e-mail them directly and ask.

8. Thanks monkeypizzasonic :thumbup

9. I didn't see anyway not to get them @LilyAndRuby, I think @monkeypizzasonic idea of emailing them is the best way to go.

and this guy is my most recent acquisition, and I just love him. I named him Daniel.

[​IMG]

10. Thanks Bren, they've changed the dropdown options now, so we can now select "No" eyes - that's great, isn't it.

Your Daniel is godlike!! :love

11. @LilyAndRuby

Thank you about Daniel.

And yes it is. I'm glad to see that they made the eyes optional. Thank you for asking them and giving us the opportunity.

12. @Bren So nice to see him again <3

Who else succumbed to the full doll sale? I guess this becomes more than just a 'head' thread lol. I've got an opal beige Jarrad on order. Nearly caved to Zakary too, but I'm trying to make sure each of my dolls has a different body.

13. I'm somehow both worried and excited about this. I may finally get a yu :aeyepop:

14. You did a beautiful job on him. I'm still looking at a full doll. Haven't made up my mind.

15. Me! Me! I did! I ordered Jude in Amber Beige.

16. Me too. Ordered Jude in Sonoran Beige.

17. Me as well, I ordered Jarrad in opal beige. I hovered over getting Jude as well, but now all my dolly funds are well and truly spent up for this year.

Rianne, I'm with you on hoping SJ bring out Yu in MSD size, even if I'll just be window shopping for a while :eek:

18. I'm on the fence about ordering................I really love both Jude and Joshua, and I can't get both. I already have the LeStat Jude head, so I keep telling myself I should get Joshua, but dang I love that bearded Jude face up too. I also keep hoping he will release Elf Jude in this mini size eventually though, so maybe I should go for Joshua. So hard to decide.
      [​IMG]Green Foliage Background by wizgerg3, on Flickr

19. I am drawn to Joshua as well but there are about four orders I would like to place and he is the most expensive. I may have to wait and see if they offer him again.