1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

SartoriaJ Mini

Jul 18, 2019

1. I may be joining the 'hoping for a future joshua' train. The more I see him, the more he grows on me.

2. @rianne nothing wrong with joining that train. How fun.

Here is another picture of why I fell for this face. :love:love

[​IMG]

3. Eeek! 8 more days until the release of 45cm Aphrodite girls, the wait will be excrutiating! Can't wait to see all their lovely faces and stylings.

#63 LilyAndRuby, Nov 19, 2020
      Last edited: Nov 19, 2020
    4. The bodies look really good on instagram! Very Renaissance lady looking to me. But most importantly- FLAT NIPPLES ! omg after getting doll after doll with nips to poke an eye out I never expected to be so excited to see a doll like this. I wasn't planning on buying any more dolls for a while (kind of splurged this year) but I am really digging this design!

5. I love the Aphrodite body too! And I love that it seems that they will offer it with quiet alot of their SD head molds. I really like Luthien, but I am so out of room for bigger dolls that I didn´t buy her. A mini Luthien would be far more convenient!

6. I’m looking forward to buying one of the Aphrodite girls, they are breathtaking!

7. More body pictures, now in color! Login • Instagram

I like the extra pose elbows. I wonder if she wears a standard size shoe...

8. I'm deciding if I need a Yu. I really shouldn't be spending more right now XD

@Bren I love seeing him so much <3

My Jarrad shipped! I'm excited to start work on him :D

9. @rianne,

what a coincidence. Me too. LOL :thumbup

10. Looks like all the dolls are up and ready to order. I like the styling on Yvonne. Yu looks good too. I don't really do "modern" so I'm a little disappointed, especially since Luthien looks so good in SD size. Maybe this event isnt for me, I'll wait for an elf earred or at least more fantasy version .

11. So, I finally decided and just bought Luthien in peach cream. I really loved the big Luthien, but since I am seriously out of space, she wasn´t an option. MSDs can still be squeezed in between somewhere ... And since I love the new Aphrodite body, I was very happy to see her mold offered too. Only the skintone gave me a hard time, I hope I chose the right one. Got the Serena outfit for her too, since I am not sure if FID clothes will fit her - at least she has something to wear then.

12. I just bought a Yvonne yesterday, she will be my first fashion sized doll!

13. Grats! She is the most beautiful of all their sculpts imo :)

14. @Ashemanu Thanks, I think so too~
      I would have loved if they had released an Elven Luthien, I would have bought her in a heartbeat!

15. My Jude arrived on Christmas Eve, but I still need to make him a wig...
      [​IMG]

16. @MB Lilac He already looks good! Cannot wait to see him together with your other girls and boys ... and what wig he will get.

@Kaname Kimura The pictures of MSD Luthien were rather not convincing ... I went with the pictures of her big sister. I hope it were just the angles when photographing her that made her look so unappealing. But I didn´t like the pictures of any of the Aphrodite girls, except Yvonne. And since I have a MSD Yvonne and know how she looks I hope that I will like Luthien despite of her promo pictures.

17. I love your Jude @MB Lilac !! Can't wait to see him all wigged up in your photos. Mine can't get her quickly enough! And I ordered Joshua on long lay a way in the Christmas sale.
      @Ashemanu I really like Yvonne's face too, but I'm not sold on the Aphrodite bodies, so am going to wait and see owner pics of the girls before splurging on one.

18. @Ashemanu & @JinCIncy - Thanks. He's going to become my version of Braveheart, with long, dark blonde hair. At least that's the plan. Right now he's just wearing some spare outfit pieces from my FID guys, since I'm not a fan of having naked dolls standing around.

I was really impressed with him. I love his elbow joints. He has an extra swivel motion in his elbows that will make it possible to do way more realistic poses. I also thought it nice that SartoriaJ included a set of dressing balls.

19. @MB Lilac - Your Jude is wonderful. And I believe the elbows you are referring to are on the Pose Plus body. I don't know if they are on the other body.

I also have a Jude on the Pose Plus body. ( I guess I forgot to show him here yet.) :XD:

I'm naming him...Vidar. I have photos of him with a short wig that is working out very well so for.

[​IMG]Jude by luluna33, on Flickr

20. @luluna - I wasn't familiar with the options, since Jude is the first doll I've ever ordered from them. I just assumed 'Pose Plus' meant he'd come with a mobility joint' in his upper leg. I had no idea it also included that elbow joint.